Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
That whole video was so annoying. Princess Ewa wanted a potato, hey Beg how about telling her that her little friend gets to choose and you can choose next time. That kid rules that household. šŸ¤¬

And yes that mayo was ridiculous on the burger and the fries and Beg's face as she's squeezing out the mayo was almost diabolical. She was enjoying that way too much.
Piggy was living vicariously through that child as she squeeze half the bottle of mayo on the burger and plate.

Mar 2, 2024
Is it the 5 year old friend she has there for dinner? If so, that's a shocking amount of mayonnaise

Shocking for any child but 5 seems worse, especially someone else's child.

Noticed the friend got a more generous serving of cucumber than Ela. Wouldn't want her to not finish her cheese and butter laden potato now, would we?
Exactly - I noticed the cucumbers too. She šŸ’Æ wants Ela to eat the buttery potato, cheese and beans but also wants the tiktok twolls to shut up so she made a show of putting on free slices of tomato and paper thin slices of cucumber on that plate. Sick b.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
So she made Elas friend a burger but Ela wanted jacket potato so she made Ela that. Then she said whilst plating the burger that she would have had that but Ela wanted Jacket Potato. So I thought she was going to serve herself a JP. She then dishes up bolognaise for herself. Am I missing something or what??

And she absolutely butchered that poor watermelon.
She said its so super sweet it's cracking. How does she know it's sweet she hasn't tasted it yet & the the taste doesn't determine if it cracks it not.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
So she made Elas friend a burger but Ela wanted jacket potato so she made Ela that. Then she said whilst plating the burger that she would have had that but Ela wanted Jacket Potato. So I thought she was going to serve herself a JP. She then dishes up bolognaise for herself. Am I missing something or what??

And she absolutely butchered that poor watermelon.
She said its so super sweet it's cracking. How does she know it's sweet she hasn't tasted it yet & the the taste doesn't determine if it cracks it not.
I lost count on how many times she said it's "sweet". Aren't seedless watermelons actually "seedless". Why was she amazed by this concept.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So patronising to the Costco staff, sheā€™s quite smug and full of it today. The amount of mayo she put on that girls plate, sev said she loves mayo but that was like 3 full tablespoons
I agree, sheā€™s always SO condescending to staff or anyone else she also sees as ā€˜beneathā€™ her!

Saying things like ā€œthank you darlingā€ and ā€œaww, bless youā€ are such condescending comments Sevda unless you know that person really well and thatā€™s how you speak to one another - affectionatelyā€¦..or if you are a CHAV. Even a lot of elderly people find it so condescending like my Grandma does. She canā€™t stand being called ā€œdarlingā€ by anyone she doesnā€™t know. Sheā€™s a very polite lady but sheā€™s been known to say to shop assistants in her really polite voice ā€¦ā€œplease donā€™t call me ā€˜darlingā€™. Youā€™ve no idea if Iā€™m a darling or not. I donā€™t know you and you donā€™t know meā€ šŸ˜„