Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
I lost count on how many times she said it's "sweet". Aren't seedless watermelons actually "seedless". Why was she amazed by this concept.
The keeps repeating stuff she’s already said once, not just about the watermelon, but in all of her videos when she says something, we heard you the first time stfu.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She’s promoting things she’s not tried, how can you promote that? I haven’t used it but you go and buy it…..doesn’t make sense!
She just hasn’t got a clue how to advertise anything! Why would any brand choose her to promote their products when she can’t even speak properly? Her narrative doesn’t flow and she stumbles over the simplest of words. Useless, she’s downright useless - at everything. It’s no wonder that the work is drying up.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Sorry but she’s rubbish at this SM job. She left a fairly good job in the pharmacy where she said she was looking to study the medical side of things. She left that job to do stuff in TikTok so one would think she would’ve had a creative side to pull of the TT job but no she doesn’t. Being on SM means you should be able to create flawless content, create brilliant ads (without making it obvious it’s an ad), have a good personality and just be able to entertain your demographic. She needs to find a job in the real world cos I’m not sure how much longer she’ll be able to live off the income of this.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
That whole video was so annoying. Princess Ewa wanted a potato, hey Beg how about telling her that her little friend gets to choose and you can choose next time. That kid rules that household. 🤬

And yes that mayo was ridiculous on the burger and the fries and Beg's face as she's squeezing out the mayo was almost diabolical. She was enjoying that way too much.
We never hear “this is what Sedat wanted to eat”. We only hear “This is what Ela wants.” or “I really fancied this.”

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She nonchalantly says Rocco’s ears usually get really badly matted. Then BRUSH HIM OUT REGULARLY, you absolute useless t!!!! This b needs cancelling. I’ve had enough of her stupidity.
The t hasn't a clue about looking after dogs .. my labrador doesn't need to go to have his coat clipped, but we still groom the big stinky beast everyday and bath him every now and again.. leaving a spaniels ears to get matted is rotten
the thick t didn't walk him enough on pavements to wear his nails down naturally ...and then couldn't be arsed to get his nails clipped at a young age..and that's why he's continously clicking away on the floor because even the vet( she admitted it ) said the quick on his nails are too overgrown to clip them properly... because once again , she's a lazy thick clueless b !

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
We never hear “this is what Sedat wanted to eat”. We only hear “This is what Ela wants.” or “I really fancied this.”
I'm done with this t . I really am . Her views and comments are so low . The latest treatment of Sedat and her desperate attempt at changing her content- fail .. No-one wants to see her in her nightie telling us she's having a cup of tea and she's taken Wocco " out " ... attempting " recipes "
.. FAIL ...please just quit , go back to farmacy cashier, let Sedat go back to Turkey away from your horrible abuse.. take a step back away from social media and spend some proper time with your daughter away from continous filming on a phone . She could have a bright future.. but I fear it's too late 😔

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Her ads always take foreverrrrrrr to be approved!! Still waiting for the elf check post!

With past ads too it takes brands months to ok her ads. She’s soooo s at it the brands don’t know what to do with the piece of s she sends them.

She needs to stop acting like she’s queen B with that stupid attitude and smile and teeth she inherited from her father!! Your s Begda, your ads are s. How you even get them god knows!! And whoever sends you free gifts stop after once or twice. 🤣🤣🤣

Count your days!