Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’m pretty sure with these checks they do running test and cardio test, they make you run till you no longer can run, like literally till you’re dying…..where was this in her video?
Also I’m pretty sure the slimming filter was on x100 on that video; there’s NO way she’s slimmed down her nappy bottom!
You do I saw Lawrence have one when he went with Gracie to have her plastics done and he was put on the treadmill lol 😂

And the teeth next joke thought she had them done and checked when she went with Sedat proves she doesn’t go to a dentist lol 😂

Her and bat s like slagging the NHS off

Does it influence me to have a ealth check by that company errrmmmmmm NO it’s all about her been on camera and the busy mum so good to have it done with a holiday as well do off w you only had it done as it was a free trip for you and gormless to eat drink and repeat 😂😂😂

Well very riveting indeed 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
I have endometriosis your girl doesn’t eat as much sugar as you! And people report her Instagram because she’s not met the advertising agency requirements hashtags are not allowed!!

Also I’ve seen other international influencers who had this done and they have done it sooo much better!!! The MRI, the CT SCAN etc and they make it sound so much more convincing. Her ad is sooo s!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She's already deleted a couple of comments saying you can't diagnose endometriosis from an ultrasound. One said you need a laparoscopy to which she replied that she had one of those as well and she's deleted that as well! Why would you do that then??
Cause she been caught lying maybe lol 😂 and with advertising this abracadabra health company has to be careful with her lies maybe
We all know she is a pathological liar

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have endometriosis your girl doesn’t eat as much sugar as you! And people report her Instagram because she’s not met the advertising agency requirements hashtags are not allowed!!

Also I’ve seen other international influencers who had this done and they have done it sooo much better!!! The MRI, the CT SCAN etc and they make it sound so much more convincing. Her ad is sooo s!!!
Yeah I have and they make it look worth while having it done hers is for the freebie holiday that’s all, nothing about that makes me want to book with abracadabra health company at all and not just saying that cause of her, but she hasn’t sold it at all

The bit that got me was she is a busy parent don’t have time fuxk off she has all the time to do it why hasn’t she done it on all her other holidays then oh that’s why cause it is NOT FREE

Mar 2, 2024
So people in her comments say it’s taken up to 10 years to be diagnosed with endo and she has been diagnosed just like that? I think she was diagnosed with being a narc 😂 but didn’t want to admit to that so went with endo instead.. her ad voice is so wooden.. I’m sure they were really thrilled when they listened to that 🥴

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She's already deleted a couple of comments saying you can't diagnose endometriosis from an ultrasound. One said you need a laparoscopy to which she replied that she had one of those as well and she's deleted that as well! Why would you do that then??

I'm calling her out big time for saying that she had a laparoscopy. A laparoscopy is where a surgeon passes a thin tube through a small cut in your tummy so they can see any patches of endometriosis tissue. She's never said that she underwent anything so invasive and she would have done knowing how dramatic the woman is. I smell bullshit.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Oh she will milk this now, her content will be all about endometriosis bla bla bla. More teenage followers.
I had laparoscopy for them to diagnose me on the nhs but ended up with hysterectomy at 33 , didn’t have to go to Turkey for that. As for the dog coat advert 🤦🏽‍♀️- what can I say , she talks like a robot. She needs sacking off, cannot advertise anything off a script in that monotone voice.How on earth do they pass this? Anything she says dosent come from the soul! Embarrassing !!