Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I'm calling her out big time for saying that she had a laparoscopy. A laparoscopy is where a surgeon passes a thin tube through a small cut in your tummy so they can see any patches of endometriosis tissue. She's never said that she underwent anything so invasive and she would have done knowing how dramatic the woman is. I smell bullshit.
She deletes anything oppositional. Just wants wonderful comments on how amazing she is! She cannot handle constructive questions or discussions . The fakest so called creator on here!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Some can be diagnosed through scan. So she’s part of the “some” because the dr is amazing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe she should have said suspected endometriosis but I would need laparoscopy to confirm. Then I would have believed her.

All these young girls now going to want to pay £700 and go get fake diagnosis. This is why we all saw this coming. We said from the start this health industry is a dangerous thing. And they get the dumbest person to advocate something that could be harmful to someone’s health.

The b doesn’t even care, she came out of the scan and went to eat baklava!!!

So me and sedat can’t have a second child because I have endometriosis…. I see it coming!!!

Apr 15, 2024
England
So there we have it, we called it here about the mysterious ailment, casually declaring ‘your girls got endo’ . If her periods were that painful why didn’t she go to the GP, she’ll now say her and sedat were thinking about having another kid but she can’t now cos of this condition. Did she mention the more children thing before or after this health check, if it was after then she would’ve already know about endo and knew she was going to use that as an excuse. Sev we really don’t care if you have any more kids or not just don’t use this serious condition as an excuse

Apr 15, 2024
England
Some can be diagnosed through scan. So she’s part of the “some” because the dr is amazing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe she should have said suspected endometriosis but I would need laparoscopy to confirm. Then I would have believed her.

All these young girls now going to want to pay £700 and go get fake diagnosis. This is why we all saw this coming. We said from the start this health industry is a dangerous thing. And they get the dumbest person to advocate something that could be harmful to someone’s health.

The b doesn’t even care, she came out of the scan and went to eat baklava!!!

So me and sedat can’t have a second child because I have endometriosis…. I see it coming!!!
The last sentence, just said the same thing. She’s too transparent

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Hi, first time posting, out of absolute rage. I used to like her but now I see through. I have endo (along with other gynae problems’ I’ve had several laparoscopy, other procedures. IVF (thankfully resulting in two gorgeous teenage boys but after many failed attempts) endometrial ablation. The flippant and misleading way of this is really utterly insulting. ‘Your girl’ - sorry? What?? Whose girl? You’re not my girl wtf! Sorry for rant, I’m angry - I’m too angry to even mention the other things was all wrong with this ‘ad’

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is that healf ad?!
Your girl? Sorry what.. why is she saying this.. people who say this usually say it in a fun way, she’s saying she has endometriosis! And she says it’s so flippant! She can’t have endo cus she’s never said once how bad her periods are. I can’t get over her saying that.
Her voice over is so s. She just repeats herself. She really is so fick. Her and her fat sister getting a fwee holiday for her doing that crap ad. And it sounds like she’s trying to say argey bargey. I can’t even make out the name of the company. She’s so fake and can’t do adverts at all. It’s disgusting she was gifted this and her hippo sister.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Hi, first time posting, out of absolute rage. I used to like her but now I see through. I have endo (along with other gynae problems’ I’ve had several laparoscopy, other procedures. IVF (thankfully resulting in two gorgeous teenage boys but after many failed attempts) endometrial ablation. The flippant and misleading way of this is really utterly insulting. ‘Your girl’ - sorry? What?? Whose girl? You’re not my girl wtf! Sorry for rant, I’m angry - I’m too angry to even mention the other things was all wrong with this ‘ad’
Welcome. We are like minded here and we have one thing in common, we hate sev, hate is a strong word but it probably started out as strong dislike but the more we watch the more we’ve realised she’s fake, selfish, manipulative, calculating, bitchy, stingey, rude, belittling to name a few. Feel free to add 😂. Even the other more annoying influencers aren’t that bad in comparison

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Welcome. We are like minded here and we have one thing in common, we hate sev, hate is a strong word but it probably started out as strong dislike but the more we watch the more we’ve realised she’s fake, selfish, manipulative, calculating, bitchy, stingey, rude, belittling to name a few. Feel free to add 😂. Even the other more annoying influencers aren’t that bad in comparison