Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That health check video was incredibly insensitive and pathetic!

Sevda, the way you make such light of an endometriosis diagnosis is unbelievable!! AND saying “Your girl” !!!!!! You have really now infuriated so many women!!! It’s not something to make light of Sevda!! You need to apologise!!!!

I know several women who have endometriosis and they live daily with so much intense physical pain AND heartache (some can’t have children because of it)…and here you are flippantly saying it like you’re someone really important to us all (“your girl”) and like you’ve found out something really of no big significance like you’ve got a freckle!

AND after you say so flippantly and insensitively “your girl’s found out she’s got endometriosis” you then say …. “and you even get a picture of it!” with a happy voice! Like a pregnant lady being given a scan photo of her baby! YOU ARE INSANE. Forget a physical examination …you need psychiatric help. You really do.

Also, endometriosis can NOT be diagnosed from just a scan! It can only be ‘suspected’. Further testing would need to be done.

Also, you have replied to someone on TikTok that you had a laparoscopy too on the health check. NO YOU DID NOT. You lied. Someone asked you the same question on Instagram and you replied with the truth - ‘no’.

You’ve really shown yourself up on so many levels by this atrocious video. The very least you can do is APOLOGISE.

Last edited:

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
It’s maybe been ‘suggested’ she has it. So where does she go with that? To the NHS who she’ slags off ‘at the beginning? It may be mild even and not much of a trouble. It is so offensive to the women who do suffer with it badly, have fertility issues (been there and some all that , I’m through early menopause now due to treatments I had to have) so im through it, but I know how upsetting this could be for ladies going through it right now. Her followers are fick, abs I hate how they call her ‘sevda’ also most of them are ‘overseas fiends’ so not really relatable
Sorry typos - that meant hate how they call her ‘sweet sevda’

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
Hi, first time posting, out of absolute rage. I used to like her but now I see through. I have endo (along with other gynae problems’ I’ve had several laparoscopy, other procedures. IVF (thankfully resulting in two gorgeous teenage boys but after many failed attempts) endometrial ablation. The flippant and misleading way of this is really utterly insulting. ‘Your girl’ - sorry? What?? Whose girl? You’re not my girl wtf! Sorry for rant, I’m angry - I’m too angry to even mention the other things was all wrong with this ‘ad’
Exactly me! Endo girl here and I’ve had to also have IVF 3x lucky I had my girl followed by twins. I’ve had to have 4 surgeries to remove them and due one again which im being very cheeky and delaying it. Because im just never mentally ready for it.

This b has absolutely no idea!! She don’t have no endo!!! When im due my period I am dying from pain. On the floor screaming type of dying.

She’s gone and had a child naturally, never seen her once Moan about pain!!! Only that she can’t poo 💩 disgusting human being.

Then she goes on a 4 day whatever fing trip and comes back with I have endo from just looking at scans!!! do right off you disgusting smelly b!! Argh!!!

Mar 8, 2024
Kinda sounds like she’s boasting about having endo.
She’s a sicko, mental, she’s not right in the head. Extremely extremely insulting to those who do have it.
Disgusting woman.
She was saying it like she was showing off. It’s now an excuse for her to say she’s unable to do things or go anywhere cus she’s in pain. Never mentioned it before though.. no issues talking about her lack of sting so she would have mentioned severe period pains and issues. She over shares everything! Lying t

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024

The way she makes such light of an endometriosis diagnosis is unbelievable!! AND saying “Your girl” !!!!!! She’s really now infuriated so many women!!! It’s not something to make light of Sevda!! You need to apologise!!!! I know several women who have endometriosis and they live with so much intense physical pain AND heartache (some can’t have children because of it)…and here you are flippantly saying it like you’re someone really important to us all (“your girl”) and like you’ve found out something really of no big significance like you’ve got a freckle!

Also, endometriosis can NOT be diagnosed from just a scan! It can only be ‘suspected’. Future testing would need to be done.

You’ve really shown yourself up on so many levels by this atrocious video.
Absolutely insult to me and all the women out here who’s been affected by endo. The pain and heartache of having fertility treatments and the pains that stopped us from going to work!! The pains that makes me call an ambulance!!! She don’t know nothing!!! She has honestly insulted me so bad this time!!!

Mar 8, 2024
It’s maybe been ‘suggested’ she has it. So where does she go with that? To the NHS who she’ slags off ‘at the beginning? It may be mild even and not much of a trouble. It is so offensive to the women who do suffer with it badly, have fertility issues (been there and some all that , I’m through early menopause now due to treatments I had to have) so im through it, but I know how upsetting this could be for ladies going through it right now. Her followers are fick, abs I hate how they call her ‘sevda’ also most of them are ‘overseas fiends’ so not really relatable
Sorry you went through this.
One woman in her instagram page said she finds it offensive and sevdas fick fans all jump on her.
She’s a disgrace. She should not have said It the way she did. So blasé the way she says it

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Yep, I had it bad so had hysterectomy but my friend has it & didn’t know she had it as she had no pain, just heavy periods so just lives with it till menopause. Begda thick as pig s & that advert should not have been passed!

Last edited:

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Sorry typos - that meant hate how they call her ‘sweet sevda’

The way she makes such light of an endometriosis diagnosis is unbelievable!! AND saying “Your girl” !!!!!! She’s really now infuriated so many women!!! It’s not something to make light of Sevda!! You need to apologise!!!! I know several women who have endometriosis and they live with so much intense physical pain AND heartache (some can’t have children because of it)…and here you are flippantly saying it like you’re someone really important to us all (“your girl”) and like you’ve found out something really of no big significance like you’ve got a freckle!

Also, endometriosis can NOT be diagnosed from just a scan! It can only be ‘suspected’. Further testing would need to be done.

Also, you have replied to someone on TikTok that you had a laparoscopy too on the health check. NO YOU DID NOT. You lied. Someone asked you the same question on Instagram and you replied with the truth - ‘no’.

You’ve really shown yourself up on so many levels by this atrocious video.
its terrible - give her a badge! She needs to seriously make amends for this. It hasn’t done her any good. On reading some of the comments she got I think, hope, that some are being sarcastic. Nonsense. I watch her for entertainment- after doing a long shift in real healthcare 😂 day off today, why I’m able to post. Sevda, if you are reading, I’m knackered - watching you for a bit of comedy. Then I need to sleep so I will go watch your dad and your sister, so boring I will be off in no time. I guess the family do serve some public service! x

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Really heavy bleeding horrendous pain posts incoming for her next period. She'll suddenly have it all happening to her.

I'm guessing a pity post is also on its way saying how she's kept it all to herself and doesn't share how bad it's been for her.

Betting on a clapback to all the comments while serving or eating dinner later as well.

She's such a fake lying vile t.

Mar 8, 2024
Really heavy bleeding horrendous pain posts incoming for her next period. She'll suddenly have it all happening to her.

I'm guessing a pity post is also on its way saying how she's kept it all to herself and doesn't share how bad it's been for her.

Betting on a clapback to all the comments while serving or eating dinner later as well.

She's such a fake lying vile t.
Yeah I was thinking she will post saying she has never shared it etc but now she wants to cus she’s got a diagnosis. Lying t

Mar 2, 2024
She tells everyone when she has a crap and when she can’t have a crap and she has mentioned before about that she is about to get her period yet not once has she mentioned any problems with this..

It’s interesting that before she went on the helf check she mentioned about babies and now she says she has endo.. it’s all a total set up. I hope she is cancelled. I’m so extremely lucky not to suffer with this and my heart goes out to all you lovelies you do. This must feel like a real kick in the teeth and I’m raging for you x

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Exactly me! Endo girl here and I’ve had to also have IVF 3x lucky I had my girl followed by twins. I’ve had to have 4 surgeries to remove them and due one again which im being very cheeky and delaying it. Because im just never mentally ready for it.

This b has absolutely no idea!! She don’t have no endo!!! When im due my period I am dying from pain. On the floor screaming type of dying.

She’s gone and had a child naturally, never seen her once Moan about pain!!! Only that she can’t poo 💩 disgusting human being.

Then she goes on a 4 day whatever fing trip and comes back with I have endo from just looking at scans!!! do right off you disgusting smelly b!! Argh!!!
Awww, we got our miracles. But, it’s a bloody excruciating journey. Some people won’t ! That aside though, the conditions that cause the infertility in the first place, still continue after being able to have children. She doesn’t have this, it’s not fun, it’s not a joke, it’s not something to say flippantly. X