Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Yep, I had it bad so bad hysterectomy but my friend has it & didn’t know she had it as she had no pain, just heavy periods so just lives with it till menopause. Begda thick as pig s & that advert should not have been passed!
Exactly! For some it can be not much of a bother,but for you, myself and others, it really is. I’m sorry you went through that. I’m sorry if anyone on here is struggling with fertility treatments, just to give you a hug, it’s awful. This woman has alienated a lot of women for who this condition isn’t funny ! X

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
That health check video was incredibly insensitive and pathetic!

Sevda, the way you make such light of an endometriosis diagnosis is unbelievable!! AND saying “Your girl” !!!!!! You have really now infuriated so many women!!! It’s not something to make light of Sevda!! You need to apologise!!!!

I know several women who have endometriosis and they live daily with so much intense physical pain AND heartache (some can’t have children because of it)…and here you are flippantly saying it like you’re someone really important to us all (“your girl”) and like you’ve found out something really of no big significance like you’ve got a freckle!

AND after you say so flippantly and insensitively “your girl’s found out she’s got endometriosis” you then say …. “and you even get a picture of it!” with a happy voice! Like a pregnant lady being given a scan photo of her baby! YOU ARE INSANE. Forget a physical examination …you need psychiatric help. You really do.

Also, endometriosis can NOT be diagnosed from just a scan! It can only be ‘suspected’. Further testing would need to be done.

Also, you have replied to someone on TikTok that you had a laparoscopy too on the health check. NO YOU DID NOT. You lied. Someone asked you the same question on Instagram and you replied with the truth - ‘no’.

You’ve really shown yourself up on so many levels by this atrocious video. The very least you can do is APOLOGISE.
I applaud you for this, I really do. 👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 2, 2024
She's already deleted a couple of comments saying you can't diagnose endometriosis from an ultrasound. One said you need a laparoscopy to which she replied that she had one of those as well and she's deleted that as well! Why would you do that then??
She wouldn’t know what a laparoscopy is without Googling it. For my laparoscopy I was put to sleep and had to stay in the Hospital for 6 hrs. She is such a liar!

Mar 2, 2024
I'm calling her out big time for saying that she had a laparoscopy. A laparoscopy is where a surgeon passes a thin tube through a small cut in your tummy so they can see any patches of endometriosis tissue. She's never said that she underwent anything so invasive and she would have done knowing how dramatic the woman is. I smell bullshit.
It’s definitely bullshit. I had it when I was 22 and I was put to sleep for the procedure

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She did not have a laparoscopy, she can’t even pronounce the word laparoscopy. I’ve had laparoscopy on to my 4th!! It’s a procedure, you are put to sleep!! You have surgery- a procedure is surgery Begda! You wouldn’t know that!!! Coming from a mum who now has to have another surgery to remove my endo while I’m s scared to be put to sleep while my kids are at home waiting!!! I have children to go home to, a family, husband!! Family I love! Unlike you!!! You leave your child at your mums to do off!! You treat your husband like s!!

Ok I need to stop! I’m mad!! I’m so mad!!

Mar 8, 2024
She did not have a laparoscopy, she can’t even pronounce the word laparoscopy. I’ve had laparoscopy on to my 4th!! It’s a procedure, you are put to sleep!! You have surgery- a procedure is surgery Begda! You wouldn’t know that!!! Coming from a mum who now has to have another surgery to remove my endo while I’m s scared to be put to sleep while my kids are at home waiting!!! I have children to go home to, a family, husband!! Family I love! Unlike you!!! You leave your child at your mums to do off!! You treat your husband like s!!

She states she didn’t have one.. after saying she did.. she’s a liar. Can’t believe she’s posted the is video and lying in replies. Proper t this one

Mar 2, 2024

She’s a fing liar and tripped herself up big time!! So very sorry you have to actually go through all of this and then listen to this Cretin lie about it so easily.

Mar 2, 2024
It says it all really, what a complete and utter waste of money and you really can’t rely on medical diagnoses from other countries.
💯% She would never pay for something like this! Not in a million years! b she is.
Advertising and promoting people go to Turkey for Treatment! Shocking. Is she now going to get her Treatment for end in Turkey?

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Sevda, given you are always in shops and supermarkets, have you ever been in there and bled so much all over the floor? With clots? Because that’s what happens in the amusing ‘diagnosis’ you flippantly call you have
The stupid thick Idiot won’t be so flippant if or when her alleged endo diagnosis results in her having to have a hysterectomy or a colostomy. She needs teaching a lesson but we all know that Sevda is incapable of learning.