Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
That health check video was incredibly insensitive and pathetic!

Sevda, the way you make such light of an endometriosis diagnosis is unbelievable!! AND saying “Your girl” !!!!!! You have really now infuriated so many women!!! It’s not something to make light of Sevda!! You need to apologise!!!!

I know several women who have endometriosis and they live daily with so much intense physical pain AND heartache (some can’t have children because of it)…and here you are flippantly saying it like you’re someone really important to us all (“your girl”) and like you’ve found out something really of no big significance like you’ve got a freckle!

AND after you say so flippantly and insensitively “your girl’s found out she’s got endometriosis” you then say …. “and you even get a picture of it!” with a happy voice! Like a pregnant lady being given a scan photo of her baby! YOU ARE INSANE. Forget a physical examination …you need psychiatric help. You really do.

Also, endometriosis can NOT be diagnosed from just a scan! It can only be ‘suspected’. Further testing would need to be done.

Also, you have replied to someone on TikTok that you had a laparoscopy too on the health check. NO YOU DID NOT. You lied. Someone asked you the same question on Instagram and you replied with the truth - ‘no’.

You’ve really shown yourself up on so many levels by this atrocious video. The very least you can do is APOLOGISE.
Reading what the ladies have put on here my heart breaks for them, as she has made this such a flippant thing which it is not, she has been proven by what these ladies have said the tests etc they go through.
The lie on TT the truth on IG this can’t go on this will effect so many people on so so many levels
I don’t know if an apology is good enough but it’s a start
I agree she needs psychiatric help for sure and this is not me taking the piss either
I hope her management step in and stop this as the hurt she is causing is above anything

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Her followers are absolute fs as well. I’m glad some people are speaking up. No doubt they’ll be blocked soon.
I have resisted the urge to comment to her, I don’t want to get blocked, I want to see how it unfolds. I’m not a nasty person by any means, but this bullshit, irresponsible, safeguarding issues needs to stop. I’m also moving the use of the c word on here 🫣 I can’t do it 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I don’t know how to post her video but if you go to her page and click through the video that way apparently she doesn’t get money - happy to be corrected if I am wrong xx
Type in her name in the search bar and the posts will come up and just watch like that
Hope this helps people it’s ghost watching and you can do it on lives as well

Attachments

• IMG_8959.jpeg
    IMG_8959.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 33
Apr 15, 2024
England
Funny that her “brekky” this morning was a small bowl of cereal and about 6 drinks and her vitamins.

That won’t last. She’ll be back to sugar and s for brekky tomorrow.
All that crap first thing in the morning, cereal, green juice, collagen, gummies, and coffee. I’d feel sick with all that. Why not have something simple. Those supplements do not do a thing, she needs proper fibre in her

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She tells everyone when she has a crap and when she can’t have a crap and she has mentioned before about that she is about to get her period yet not once has she mentioned any problems with this..

It’s interesting that before she went on the helf check she mentioned about babies and now she says she has endo.. it’s all a total set up. I hope she is cancelled. I’m so extremely lucky not to suffer with this and my heart goes out to all you lovelies you do. This must feel like a real kick in the teeth and I’m raging for you x
Funny (excuse the pun) but bat s Kuki has stomach problems and then she has this with no correct investigation done

Mar 2, 2024
That health check video was incredibly insensitive and pathetic!

Sevda, the way you make such light of an endometriosis diagnosis is unbelievable!! AND saying “Your girl” !!!!!! You have really now infuriated so many women!!! It’s not something to make light of Sevda!! You need to apologise!!!!

I know several women who have endometriosis and they live daily with so much intense physical pain AND heartache (some can’t have children because of it)…and here you are flippantly saying it like you’re someone really important to us all (“your girl”) and like you’ve found out something really of no big significance like you’ve got a freckle!

AND after you say so flippantly and insensitively “your girl’s found out she’s got endometriosis” you then say …. “and you even get a picture of it!” with a happy voice! Like a pregnant lady being given a scan photo of her baby! YOU ARE INSANE. Forget a physical examination …you need psychiatric help. You really do.

Also, endometriosis can NOT be diagnosed from just a scan! It can only be ‘suspected’. Further testing would need to be done.

Also, you have replied to someone on TikTok that you had a laparoscopy too on the health check. NO YOU DID NOT. You lied. Someone asked you the same question on Instagram and you replied with the truth - ‘no’.

You’ve really shown yourself up on so many levels by this atrocious video. The very least you can do is APOLOGISE.
She will run to Mummy saying help me what should I do now mummy? I get trolled all the time Mummy!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh do it 😂😂😂 as I say
let it go GIF

Apr 15, 2024
England
Loving MTH doing couple of videos on this and calling out specific things we’ve mentioned here. Each time i hear ‘your girls got endometriosis’ so cringe and crass. Who says that about a serious illness, I bet she’s heard someone say it about something lighthearted and decided to use that phrase! To add, watch tonight or in a few days times, with sad eyes addressing everything mentioned in a condescending way

Mar 2, 2024
I wonder if she will address the comments!? Her followers are not happy 🙈🙈
I’m fuming! If they apparently Diagnosed her with endometriosis 🤣🤣🤣 Then I would have personally been on the Internet and done my research on it!! She came home and did nothing because if she had researched the condition she wouldn’t have been so fing flippant with her reference to being Diagnosed with it!! The pain can be as bad as childbirth and sometimes worse! She really hasn’t got a clue!

Mar 8, 2024
OMG AND DID I JUST HEAR HER SAY YOU EVEN GET A PHOTO!!!!! How did I miss that part!!!!!

Is this b joking??? This must be a joke!!!!! Nah I refuse to believe she’s taking the piss like this!!!

And the stupid followers who adore her, wake up!!!!!
Yes she says you get a picture of it! Like it’s been a trip to a theme park and she got a photo of her on a ride. She’s fing insufferable

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
OMG AND DID I JUST HEAR HER SAY YOU EVEN GET A PHOTO!!!!! How did I miss that part!!!!!

Is this b joking??? This must be a joke!!!!! Nah I refuse to believe she’s taking the piss like this!!!

And the stupid followers who adore her, wake up!!!!!
I can’t even, I literally am so incensed today. I got a photo of my 2 day old embryo boys, that is special. Not many people get that, but it’s kind of a nice thing to come out of ivf. I had numerous laparoscopic exams, I was sedated, I was asked if I wanted to look, yeah I did, why not - I didn’t get a chuffing photo it. I think I’m really annoyed today about all this and the disrespect that, doesn’t affect me nowadays. I’m through it, but younger ladies who are, it’s terrible. It’s misleading, it’s negative towards the nhs , just awful x

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
wait this b is trying to claim she has endometriosis?! my best friend has it, had to have a hysterectomy and is absolutely distraught she can’t have kids. AND THIS b?!

what about all the videos of her getting in the pool on holiday? you’re NOT going to do that with endometriosis…. what a fat fing liar.