Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
It’s a new thing she’s doing, trying to copy Kuki…but failing miserably 🤣🤣

She just looks even more feral as Kuki doesn’t have all the feral-ness Sevda has! Kuki just looks a little artistic & a little eccentric when she moves her food around fast on the plate and gives a little artistic wave of her knife and fork just before starting to eat.

Sevda….waves her fork in a random mess (not artistic) and shovels her food around on the plate, highlighting even more, how much of a mountain of food ends up on her fork and then into her enormous mouth opening up! She then does all the other feral habits …… food spilling out at the sides of her mouth, the TONGUE sliding in and out of her mouth (scary!), the wiping of her mouth using her fingers or her whole hand and the deep groaning and mooing!

Just a complete mess.
During the EWM, at one point she was using her fork upside down like Kukoo, then realized that she's incapable of doing that so she turned it right way up then shoveled it in. 🤢

Apr 15, 2024
England
Posting sedat and Ela playing together, damage limitation is not working sev. Also love that MTH video calling the hospital Argy Bargy, sounds about right.
Just watched Kukis video of Sasha opening her birthday presents, I thought it was a genuine loving video, none of this fake stuff and yes her dad did get involved in and helping her set up a game, unlike sevs husband who couldn’t even be bothered to show up for his daughters party

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
I had endometriosis and it was the most painful situation and I once stood in my office while blood gushed down my legs after having that procedure that Sevda is lying about (which by the way, if you have endometriosis and you get that vaginal ultrasound, you scream) and I mean scream! That was me trying to get diagnosed and having them insert that wand. She’s a liar. She went out to eat after the health check so that ultrasound must have been nothing for her. Then, I found out I had cancer so yes agree, she is acting so flippant and then I had everything removed. Begda, it’s no fing joke girl!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
And to add, the NHS have been amazing! I know there are struggles and not same everywhere and I’ve been lucky, but disgusted at the bad review on them x
She’s slating the NHS when she’ll be going to them to follow up the results of her “health check” and they’ll be left to arrange further investigations and give her treatment 🙄

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Piss off Sev. You are a liar!!! You put a comment up this morning saying you had a laparoscopy, quickly deleted because you realise that your Huns are not idiots, you then backtrack and say you didn't have one. You have really really fed up today and in the process hurt a lot of people and you carry on as of you have done nothing wrong. You absolute tool

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Wow, does her management not have to approve this before she posts these serious lies?. Deleting the evidence has just made things worse for her. She must know by now the truth is on here & Comment cafe. 🤦🏽‍♀️.
Why the do did she lie?? Seriously undermines her credibility claiming to have had procedures she didn’t to pretend she was properly diagnosed?!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
You know what I would respect her if she came online and apologised.

The difference between:

Good management

To all my followers especially those who suffer with endometriosis, I would like to sincerely apologise for the lack of compassion I showed in my latest ad. I’m sorry I’m not educated on endometriosis and the affects this may have on women and those suffering severely. It was stupid of me to make fun of the diagnosis. I will live and learn from my mistake and ensure I educate myself before posting an ad that involves health and well being. I was insensitive and stupid and I’m sorry….

Kids trying to be a talent manager:

Instead we get:

I made a mistake in my wording of things, gosh you are all so jealous of me just be kind to me horrible trolls!!!

And I don’t think she even replies to the comments, I think it’s mine doing it because the way it reads doesn’t sound like the way she speaks!!!

And the dr told her just see how it goes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this up!!! Endo DOES NOT GO AWAY!! It gets bigger and spreads!!! I think they agreed to just make up some s excuse and just say she has endo to make it look like the whole elf check is worth it so go and get checked out. I think this endo is made up!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she said she had a laparoscopy then on her instagram she says she didn’t? What the do. She did not get endo diagnosed from a fing ultrasound. Women who suffer from endo know this. And women struggle for years to get a diagnosis. This t just out fs herself every fing day
I’ve seen patients who I strongly suspect have endometriosis who aren’t diagnosed or who had years of investigations and begging for referrals to get diagnosed as it’s notoriously hard to diagnose and lots of women don’t get taken seriously… It’s awful. I seriously doubt she can be diagnosed from an ultrasound scan.

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve seen patients who I strongly suspect have endometriosis who aren’t diagnosed or who had years of investigations and begging for referrals to get diagnosed as it’s notoriously hard to diagnose and lots of women don’t get taken seriously… It’s awful. I seriously doubt she can be diagnosed from an ultrasound scan.
She has lied and had to backtrack. It’s so obvious. Hence the poor me saying people are being unkind to her, and how she doesn’t share everything. Proper damage limitation and it’s so obvious

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

The difference between:

Good management

To all my followers especially those who suffer with endometriosis, I would like to sincerely apologise for the lack of compassion I showed in my latest ad. I’m sorry I’m not educated on endometriosis and the affects this may have on women and those suffering severely. It was stupid of me to make fun of the diagnosis. I will live and learn from my mistake and ensure I educate myself before posting an ad that involves health and well being. I was insensitive and stupid and I’m sorry….

Instead we get:

I made a mistake in my wording of things, gosh you are all so jealous of me just be kind to me horrible trolls!!!

And I don’t think she even replies to the comments, I think it’s mine doing it because the way it reads doesn’t sound like the way she speaks!!!

And the dr told her just see how it goes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can’t make this up!!! Endo DOES NOT GO AWAY!! It gets bigger and spreads!!! I think they agreed to just make up some s excuse and just say she has endo to make it look like the whole elf check is worth it so go and get checked out. I think this endo is made up!
I don’t believe anything that comes out of that lying beg’s mouth tbh

Apr 15, 2024
England

The difference between:

Good management

Instead we get:

She’ll probably copy your first comment and post it tomorrow, she loves to copy people

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeh she’s thrown a blanket comment in her video basically saying the NHS are crap. how would she know anyway, she’s admitted she’s not to the drs in years but how insulting to belittle the NHS like that. Kuki is the same, always criticising them under the guise of laughing. But god forbid if her or her family needs medical help where will she go. This video was very irresponsible
If the NHS ain’t good enough for the beg then that’s cool, we don’t wanna see her either 👋 I’m not saying the NHS is perfect (it definitely isn’t) but I’m tired of her and her SIL constantly slating us as if it’s not tough for us working in it to make sure we can provide the best possible care in a system which is overstretched… do off Sevda and Kuki 🖕