Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She loved using it for clout and pretending to be a pharmacist when it suited her šŸ™„
She was self employed and worked as as a locum so she's never worked for the NHS as she claimed, I did a video about it. The pharmacy she worked at was a private limited company.

Like everything in her life, she embellished and lied about what she did and who she worked for.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
fing knew she would say this! Just admit you lied! You knew exactly what procedure you had has you stated it in your very very poor advert! Lying piece of s
She literally wrote the word ā€œlaparoscopyā€ which even she knows is not the same thing as an ultrasound šŸ˜‚ Come on Sevda admit you lied to make it sound like your diagnosis was more credible and apologise

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She was self employed and worked as as a locum so she's never worked for the NHS as she claimed, I did a video about it. The pharmacy she worked at was a private limited company.

Like everything in her life, she embellished and lied about what she did and who she worked for.
She wore an NHS lanyard in her old videos šŸ˜‚ Loved pretending to be part of it when it suited her

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I have a theory:

Sedat has not been seen online since before she went to turkey.
I think he went with her, had some kind of surgery (maybe even hair transplant or teeth or something), theyā€™re using the knee injury as an excuse to keep him hidden away for a while. And now heā€™s back to work next week, recovered.

Probably not but I might not be far offā€¦.

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
I had endometriosis and it was the most painful situation and I once stood in my office while blood gushed down my legs after having that procedure that Sevda is lying about (which by the way, if you have endometriosis and you get that vaginal ultrasound, you scream) and I mean scream! That was me trying to get diagnosed and having them insert that wand. Sheā€™s a liar. She went out to eat after the health check so that ultrasound must have been nothing for her. Then, I found out I had cancer so yes agree, she is acting so flippant and then I had everything removed. Begda, itā€™s no fing joke girl!
Sorry to hear this, sending hugs šŸ«‚ xxx

Apr 15, 2024
England
In all of this drama this morning, aside from the lying about her diagnosis, sheā€™s slagged of the NHS in her bid to promote this argy bargy health clinic. There was no need to even mention the NHS, she can easily promote the health clinic in Turkey without putting down the UKā€™s health system. As above someone said she didnā€™t even answer the question on her comments instead sheā€™s straight in there getting her dig in about the NHS. If she truly wanted to get an overall health check quicker there is an option to go private here but that would mean she wouldā€™ve had to pay for it. Sheā€™s unbelievable. Iā€™d love for MTH to make a video specifically calling her out on criticising the NHS.

Mar 2, 2024
Why is she chatting s?? Iā€™m a doctor and find her talking about this annoying as do when she doesnā€™t know a thing. That clinic doesnā€™t know what theyā€™re talking about
IMG_4913.jpeg
Youā€™re definitely annoyed because Iā€™ve never heard you Curse.
She is insufferable. Having had a laparoscopy I was put to sleep and cut just above my navel and had to stay roughly 6hrs before someone came and drove me home. She apparently had it then went sightseeing and then had Baklava.

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks

Did she work as a dispenser or just find the bags of meds and hand them over, I wouldnā€™t trust her to dispense MY meds!

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She will be back this weekend with a Koray grill take away with kuki and chicken wings for Ewa. fing bore off. Iā€™ve been swearing on this app all day today!! Never been so mad. It touched me so badly as someone who suffers with endometriosis. Iā€™m currently in bed with my hot water bottle as Iā€™m due on soon.. (too much info for you all) she hasnā€™t a clue man! Sheā€™s a dumb ugly b.