Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
She doesn’t even know the symptoms!!! Couldn’t even list them!!! Back pain that’s all she could come up with!!!

Then she goes off to say not everything is shared on social media! fing idiot you tell the whole world your on your period, when you can’t poo, when you do poo, when Ewa was vomiting on camera, ewas poo sample… you come online with your thin cheap nighty at 7 am from the moment you open your eyes!!!

do off mate!!! do right off!!!!!
Didn't she show a bowl of Ewas sick once ? Waving it around on video over the kitchen worktop ?

piper1020

Jun 21, 2024
Texas, USA
What she should have done was owned up to it, said "You're right, I shouldn't have been flippant about having endometriosis, it is serious and I'm so sorry", then shared a link with endometriosis information or something. HOWEVER, she is incapable of accepting responsibility and would rather block everyone and let her minions attack people who comment that they were upset or disappointed. Her management should sit her down and have a serious discussion with her and give her some media training, because the way things are going, she'll never get anyone to work with her in the future. Which of course is what she deserves.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Tell them to do off.

Thats all she does is cry! Get off TT beg! You can’t handle peoples opinions when they differ from yours!

I knew straight away she would run to her mummy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 35 and still runs to mummy when people are being mean to her! It’s always the Trolls fault and never her doing! Biggest Narc on TT
Doormat would have pacified her and enabled her behaviour, therefore the cycle continues.

May 22, 2024
Australia
What she should have done was owned up to it, said "You're right, I shouldn't have been flippant about having endometriosis, it is serious and I'm so sorry", then shared a link with endometriosis information or something. HOWEVER, she is incapable of accepting responsibility and would rather block everyone and let her minions attack people who comment that they were upset or disappointed. Her management should sit her down and have a serious discussion with her and give her some media training, because the way things are going, she'll never get anyone to work with her in the future. Which of course is what she deserves.
Agree with what you are saying. Unfortunately her management doesn’t give a s about us or her. They are just there to make money off her.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The “ya girl’s found out she has endometriosis” thing was such a WTF moment… She doesn’t even usually say that phrase but for some reason chose to talk flippantly about that? Also you aren’t “our” girl you stupid beg

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Omg why can’t she eat properly with a knife and fork? You can tell she’s lying , she looks away from the screen. I didn’t know paramedics see to appointments in doctors surgeries? They trained in gyno then?🤦🏽‍♀️ lying again to justify her fweeee holiday.

Attachments

• IMG_4018.jpeg
    IMG_4018.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 53