Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
A haul from last summer when Sevda bought maxi pads/tampons in small packages, which we all know are for light to regular period flow. If she’d been suffering from symptoms of endometriosis for the last year, then she would’ve been having super heavy periods. She wouldn’t have been able to keep a tampon in. Or she’d need those huge bulky super maxi pads because she’d bleed through the regular ones within 5 minutes.

Sevda is stupid for thinking we’re stupid. She has shared everything about her life every day since 2021. It’s very easy to go back and fact check her lies.

View attachment ae356f1c9c66468483619dad9b4d3641.mov IMG_8922.jpeg
“You don’t need to know about this business.” Yet she stills pulls them out of the bag to show to everyone.

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
As if parademics would give a do about Sevda and her smelly issues. Feel sorry for the doctor that had to do her smear and for the radiographer that had to do her trans vaginal ultrasound. Would have needed extra lube.
With our GP we have to ring or go on the app from 8am. You have option of a call, face to face or email .you can choose your doctor. My surgery is always busy. Not once have they not been able to fit me in face to face , even for trivial symptoms. She’s such a drama queen !

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
What was the point in that breakfast video? To say she is going to Lidl? So her mum can thank her for rich tea fingers?

Sev, go get a real job!!

Maybe the point was her trying to pretend that she isn't even remotely bothered by the backlash she's received after her flippant remark following the (alleged) diagnosis of Endo and the ensuing rage after the bare-faced lie that she'd also undergone a laparoscopy.
She's bothered by it, one hundred percent, but the narcissist in her would never allow her to ever admit that she got it badly wrong, and I stress ever, to make an apology for it no matter how many people she's offended. Any respect for her is gone for maybe tens of thousands, a simple apology could have been her redemtion but her inflated ego wouldn't allow it.