Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Image sitting across from this while you're trying to enjoy your meal.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240829_091242_TikTok.mp4
I’d have to move to another table.

Her boobs are so huge, they lean over onto the table, trying to get their own share from her plate!

The way she & Sevda don’t seem to mind food escaping out of their mouths from their ginormous mouthfuls 🤢🤢 They don’t think anything to it 🤢🤢

The noises they make chewing surely should be classed as a criminal offence 🤢🤢

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
I was surprised she gave Ela such a tiny portion of chicken compared to usual lol

She was clearly not in the mood for the EWM this evening, just looked grumpy. Ela repeatedly saying bye was annoying also.

Not surprised Sedat was dragging his feet coming out for dinner. Besides, for the hundredth time, he hates potatoes does he not?

Oh and did I catch her saying jalapeño correctly this evening? 😱

Mar 3, 2024
I’d have to move to another table.

Her boobs are so huge, they lean over onto the table, trying to get their own share from her plate!

The way she & Sevda don’t seem to mind food escaping out of their mouths from their ginormous mouthfuls 🤢🤢 They don’t think anything to it 🤢🤢

The noises they make chewing surely should be classed as a criminal offence 🤢🤢
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣! Thank gawd I'm alone today because this made me laugh the hell out loud! Can you imagine Hippo reading this 😱

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
JEALOUS OF HER BLUE DRESS THAT BELONGS IN THE GARBAGE BIN. BEGDA NEEDS TO GET OFF S/M . WONT DO LIVES BECAUSE OF TWOLLS. SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES SHES SOMETHING SHES NOT AND NEVER WILL BE. F…K OFF WORZEL . MY HOUSE IS WORTH 350K SO TO BE JEALOUS OF YOUR sHOLE HOUSE & CHEAP NASTY DRESSES IS COMICAL. YOU DAFT BINT.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpeg
    IMG_0378.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0377.jpeg
    IMG_0377.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 68

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
JEALOUS OF HER BLUE DRESS THAT BELONGS IN THE GARBAGE BIN. BEGDA NEEDS TO GET OFF S/M . WONT DO LIVES BECAUSE OF TWOLLS. SHE ACTUALLY BELIEVES SHES SOMETHING SHES NOT AND NEVER WILL BE. F…K OFF WORZEL . MY HOUSE IS WORTH 350K SO TO BE JEALOUS OF YOUR sHOLE HOUSE & CHEAP NASTY DRESSES IS COMICAL. YOU DAFT BINT.
Looks like she’s deleted her comment.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Couldn't resist getting this one in ( I'm Ramona) . Interestingly, i replied back to her sheep saying that they need to watch Dil and Meliz cooks for Turkish food cooked correctly.. she's deleted that , but left the one from me up 🤣 Screenshot_20240829_220107_TikTok.jpg
She may have something set up where it automatically deletes comments that have certain words in them. That happened to me on some other posts, so maybe mentioning other people gets automatically deleted because she’s a b and doesn’t want to have their names in her page so other people go there.
Possibility.