Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Not watched the breakfast video! I’ve had a good morning. Now at work and don’t want to ruin my good mood, the insta stories was bad enough 😂🙈

She needs to go to the shop, well she doesn’t need to but feels she has too?!? She needs crunchy pickle for the tuna pasta! Having crunchie pickle is something nice 🤯 she can’t just go to the corner shop she needs to go to the Turkish shop for it, she has annoyed herself….

No beg you have annoyed me! Stfu no one cares!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Is Tom Tom going to sevdas?
Kuki just said she’s got the washing on and Tom will put it out so she doesn’t have to wait for it.
And that they’re ready to go but waiting for Lara.
To me that means Tom is staying home?….
I hope he’s not, I’m ready for a weekend of Sevda making a complete fool out of herself over him!

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
I called it earlier. Selfies in her new mirror with her cheap guess coat.
She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she!
IMG_1358.jpeg
What? Who she expecting in the rough area of Stevenage? the paparazzi? She dresses like that all the time, she reminds me of that game when we were kids- misfit. Her style & home is mismatched. She must be blind.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Kuki just said she’s got the washing on and Tom will put it out so she doesn’t have to wait for it.
I hope he’s not, I’m ready for a weekend of Sevda making a complete fool out of herself over him!
He’s going after work apparently! I bet she can’t wait to see him.

Mar 2, 2024
Begda said he’s staying at her house

wocoooo

May 24, 2024
Australia
It’s clear that she struggles with insecurity, which makes it difficult for her to handle constructive criticism without turning it into a big issue. Even the most trivial or innocent comments seem to trigger her, and she often perceives them as "twolling." I suspect this insecurity is deeply rooted, perhaps stemming from her upbringing.

Her need to control the comment section of her videos is particularly concerning. It seems she wants to manage how her audience perceives her, and she’s constantly seeking validation. Her frequent jabs at "twolls" feel like an attempt to play the sympathy card, but I think there's more to it. This behaviour reflects a deeper, more toxic pattern of seeking validation. Additionally, she appears to take pleasure in making fun of others, especially her husband, which only adds to the overall tragic nature of her situation.

Mar 2, 2024
Reckons she only has been buying the bread Ela and Sedat eat.. she is just a fing liar.. what about all the sourdough she keeps buying that they don’t eat.. she makes s up as she goes along to keep up the Saint Shein Shakira status
Exactly she’s fing deluded! All she eats is Sourdough and Bucktooth n Sedat don’t eat it as much as her! Bucktooth doesn’t eat it at all! She trips herself up all the time!