Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The butter talk.
She’s a thick b.
Actually Sevda, if you burn the toast like you did this morning then it won’t go soggy with butter because you burnt the life out of it and the butter will sit ontop of the burnt crumbs on the toast.
It goes soggy when you don’t toast it enough and it’s sill borderline bread which you sometimes do.

It’s got nothing to do with your precious lurpak.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The butter talk.
She’s a thick b.
Actually Sevda, if you burn the toast like you did this morning then it won’t go soggy with butter because you burnt the life out of it and the butter will sit ontop of the burnt crumbs on the toast.
It goes soggy when you don’t toast it enough and it’s sill borderline bread which you sometimes do.

It’s got nothing to do with your precious lurpak.
Exactly!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Ok, she is now reaching absolute dribble content on a higher level!

Seriously, I thought she was drunk talking about the toast! Explaining the melting/non melting with spread vs butter. It was like listening to a 6 year old …..so slow and drawn out and BORING!!

Also, explaining about why she had brown bread but sometimes white bread…..geeez!!!! Again, she talks like a child!

Most people would just say “I’m being good this morning peeps - I’m having brown bread” …and they’d move on! End of! Instead she explains stuff MOST OF US DO and it doesn’t need explaining. Most of us stick to the store bought frozen white garlic bread with food and most of us eat white now and again if that’s all that’s in, and we’re making up lots of sandwiches for many people. You don’t need to say all that dribble!! Just say you’re having brown bread….even though it’s very obvious!!

Seriously Sevda, are you high on drugs this morning?!! You are taking absolute dribble!!!!!

And the dribble she talks about when taking the dog for a walk! Dishwashing tablets falling out, Wocco not off the lead yet because of the nasty dogs, explaining in great details the fact she needs pickles so she needs to go shopping again, etc, etc…..COMPLETE DRAWN OUT DRIBBLE!

If I was out walking with her and she was talking like that….so boring, mundane stuff and taking so long and in loads of detail over the most insignificant things….I’d HAVE to make an excuse to detour and go off on my own or catch up with friends who are interesting!

You’re literally like a little old lady who never gets out!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Are The Whittakers joining them this weekend in the hot tub and then they will all having ecoli grill or a bbq that titspervert will be taking over. Doormat will be breast feeding Ewa and Begda will be creaming herself over TomTom, Sedation will be looking like he’s on Spice all weekend, Ken Dodd will be acting like she’s took an E and prancing about braless and Hippo will be gurning away and stuffing her big fat face 🙄

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’ll be interesting to see the dynamics between the 2 couples this weekend. She’ll control the narrative as usual but I hope Kuki posts some candid videos. Why is sedat relegated to the sofa in his own home and with his bad knee, the sensible and easier thing to do is let the 2 younger kids sleep in the lounge like a sleepover and she and sedat share a bed but god forbid she has to go anywhere near her husband.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Is Tom Tom going to sevdas?
Kuki just said she’s got the washing on and Tom will put it out so she doesn’t have to wait for it.
And that they’re ready to go but waiting for Lara.
To me that means Tom is staying home?….
I hope he’s not, I’m ready for a weekend of Sevda making a complete fool out of herself over him!
I have the popcorn 🍿 ready for it to all in fold 😂😂😂😂
Looney Tunes Eating GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I’m confused. So tick tock f’d her up in some way? But yet she had posted all this crap yesterday? Her dishwasher has f’d her up (she’s pwobabwy done it wong cos she can’t wead instwuctions - even if there were instwuctions in Turkish) She again, continues to insult. Surely that is only the stuff that most hardworking families do before/after ‘work’ ? And poor Wocco is clearly depressed - has she really only that much awareness of the real world?

May 22, 2024
Australia
Are The Whittakers joining them this weekend in the hot tub and then they will all having ecoli grill or a bbq that titspervert will be taking over. Doormat will be breast feeding Ewa and Begda will be creaming herself over TomTom, Sedation will be looking like he’s on Spice all weekend, Ken Dodd will be acting like she’s took an E and prancing about braless and Hippo will be gurning away and stuffing her big fat face 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣