Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I would give anything for such a busy ‘day in the life’ of that. She has no clue. I can do all that, without whinging, I have a painful disability, two teenage sons (who cause more mess than pwincess Ewan, I have a ‘proper’ job despite my disability and being in chronic pain. All those ‘jobs’ she listed is just normal life 🤷‍♀️- oh and she had a shower - but hadn’t been able to put about that?!? Seriously it’s all basic normal human stuff, and a lot of us actually would find some of it difficult (disabilities etc) or just general tiredness from working in a proper job. You might ask why I watch her, I get entertainment out of the disbelief, and it makes me feel good about my own life!! 😂

Mar 2, 2024
I would give anything for such a busy ‘day in the life’ of that. She has no clue. I can do all that, without whinging, I have a painful disability, two teenage sons (who cause more mess than pwincess Ewan, I have a ‘proper’ job despite my disability and being in chronic pain. All those ‘jobs’ she listed is just normal life 🤷‍♀️- oh and she had a shower - but hadn’t been able to put about that?!? Seriously it’s all basic normal human stuff, and a lot of us actually would find some of it difficult (disabilities etc) or just general tiredness from working in a proper job. You might ask why I watch her, I get entertainment out of the disbelief, and it makes me feel good about my own life!! 😂
You’re inspirational ❤️

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
You know when you just don't know what to have for breakfast so you grab things from the freezer..

Frankly, no. I'm usually in too much of a rush to stop for breakfast before going to work. What world is she in where she thinks this is relatable and people are just sitting around mid week deciding what to have for breakfast each day!
Oh it’s hard work. Most of us probably don’t even have bweakfast ! And her overseas fwends gushing at her that she is such a good mum and wife, and ‘cook’ need to get a life. Consider my piss well and truly boiled!!!! 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Her fanny flaps are ready for him 😂😂😂
Arrested Development Flirt GIF
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I meant because of your disability, being in chronic pain and working.
Ah thank you, but I don’t need validation of it lol. ❤️ just saying that it’s normal for even busy families who don’t have such problems, let alone those who do! It makes her seem pathetic and I think she’s doing it on purpose now to ‘twill’ the ‘non twolls’ - negative engagement- I think she likes being twolled so she can be a t about it. Narcsssist x

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You know she buys about 50 Turkish pizzas at time.
She freezes them.
We see every meal she eats and I have never seen her eat those frozen Turkish pizzas?

Where are they?
Did I just miss the video or has she secretly ate them??
My guess is she has them as midnight snacks or Hippo sneaks them out the freezer when she’s over there and tucks them under her boobs to have for later 🐷

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Are The Whittakers joining them this weekend in the hot tub and then they will all having ecoli grill or a bbq that titspervert will be taking over. Doormat will be breast feeding Ewa and Begda will be creaming herself over TomTom, Sedation will be looking like he’s on Spice all weekend, Ken Dodd will be acting like she’s took an E and prancing about braless and Hippo will be gurning away and stuffing her big fat face 🙄
This has had me laughing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m confused. So tick tock f’d her up in some way? But yet she had posted all this crap yesterday? Her dishwasher has f’d her up (she’s pwobabwy done it wong cos she can’t wead instwuctions - even if there were instwuctions in Turkish) She again, continues to insult. Surely that is only the stuff that most hardworking families do before/after ‘work’ ? And poor Wocco is clearly depressed - has she really only that much awareness of the real world?
Exactly true! Sevda, we all do what you showed before and after work PLUS a ton more of stuff you don’t do! Seriously??? Do you call that a busy day???

By the way….most people have emails every day that need to be actioned!! And nothing to do with work, as well as work emails.

Other content creators do not even mention that they open their laptop and read their emails 🤣🤣🤣 You act like you are a weeely impooowtant person who has a weeeky impooowtant job! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You need to wake up, get some normal decent clothes on and jump ahead into 2024!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You know when you just don't know what to have for breakfast so you grab things from the freezer..

Frankly, no. I'm usually in too much of a rush to stop for breakfast before going to work. What world is she in where she thinks this is relatable and people are just sitting around mid week deciding what to have for breakfast each day!
She has no clue that most of us grab an apple or banana and run out the door - we’re not sitting around on a sofa with a coffee videoing ourselves talking absolute dribble and then over a stove cooking gweeesy cut up sausages swimming in grease with runny eggs 🤢🤢

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s THE WORST at doing videos and has absolutely NO idea how to film.
That day in the life has made me dizzy. Someone get this woman some fiwmin lessons PLEASE!
My 12 year old can do better than this.
She’s absolutely s at her ‘job’.
She’s gone up a notch in comedy gold lately!! Our office is regularly laughing so much at her! We have a big screen in the office and usually someone will put up her videos and we’re all howling! 🤣🤣🤣

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
She’s said she’s not going in the hot tub. She’s too embarrassed to show her rolls of lumpy fat and skin to Tom-Tom! She’d rather fumble around with him under the duvet in the dark 🤣
I bet she would, but he probably wouldn’t want to - I bet Ken Dodd and her family are dreading this. Why is she ‘hosting’ her niece’s birthday at the care home when from what I have seen, they have a lovely home and garden ???? (I work in a care home, it’s lovely btw, much more comfortable and stylish) bunking up, poor sedation on the sofa. My kids always enjoyed sleepovers with their cousins, blow up beds in front room. I agree the older niece wouldn’t want that) I think, from what she has shown, the daughter might like that as she has said on videos she is looking forward to seeing her cousins.