Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
that day in the life video is tragic. a list of routine tasks that we all do, not one interesting activity worth noting. she needs a real hobby or something to give her life some fulfilment.

cracking myself up thinking of my equivalent type of list though... "got out of bed. had a shower. brushed my teeth. got dressed. put lunchbox in my work bag. said goodbye to my partner. walked to the bus. got on the bus" - she would literally list the morning like that if she had my routine. couldn't believe that video but she just kept going. "had my greens" - that ISN'T a "what I do in the day" activity ffs lol

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She turnt on the hot tub 😱 Never heard anyone say turnt before
Thank goodness that I don’t have a weak bladder! 😂 (For those who unfortunately do, pelvic floor exercises are recommended).
Turnt indeed. Will the stupid thick Sevda ever learn to speak her mother tongue correctly?
Maybe If she put that disgusting huge offensive tongue of hers between her teef she could actually achieve the TH sound? Three instead of free? Thanks instead of fanks, think instead of fink, fick instead of thick, three instead of free, health instead of elf … the examples go on and on. She loves to make its revolting appearances day in and day out with her EWMs. How about making it work to make you look less of the laughing stock that you now are? This is no yoLK, (sorry, joke) as is your TT future if you keep refusing to take responsibility for the balls-up you made of the “Elf check”. Instead of taking selfies in front of your mirror, turn around, take a good look at yourself and see what a disaster you’ve become because you refuse to take accountability for your mistake. So many now are seeing the real you and it isn’t pretty and it isn’t nice. You desperately need to make a public apology and the sooner the better for your own good.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
that day in the life video is tragic. a list of routine tasks that we all do, not one interesting activity worth noting. she needs a real hobby or something to give her life some fulfilment.

cracking myself up thinking of my equivalent type of list though... "got out of bed. had a shower. brushed my teeth. got dressed. put lunchbox in my work bag. said goodbye to my partner. walked to the bus. got on the bus" - she would literally list the morning like that if she had my routine. couldn't believe that video but she just kept going. "had my greens" - that ISN'T a "what I do in the day" activity ffs lol

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
My morning routine on a work day - get up, take out my packed lunch I made night before as no time on a morning. Shower, get dressed, put my make up on in the car, ENJOY (she loves that word and I don’t know why but it pisses me off) going in to work, caring for people, (other than myself) do personal care for OTHERS , all before 9am. It’s extremely rewarding than thinking about my own selfish routine. Yeah I get paid, but it’s not a lot, and I enjoy seeing others happy. I enjoy that. She wouldn’t have an idea how rewarding that could be as long as she’s ’alright Jack’ - she needs to see how helping others brings more happiness, well, it does to me. She is not happy - so I’m not jealous of her life, because I care about other people and that brings me more happiness than buying cakes in Turkish shops xx

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
My morning routine on a work day - get up, take out my packed lunch I made night before as no time on a morning. Shower, get dressed, put my make up on in the car, ENJOY (she loves that word and I don’t know why but it pisses me off) going in to work, caring for people, (other than myself) do personal care for OTHERS , all before 9am. It’s extremely rewarding than thinking about my own selfish routine. Yeah I get paid, but it’s not a lot, and I enjoy seeing others happy. I enjoy that. She wouldn’t have an idea how rewarding that could be as long as she’s ’alright Jack’ - she needs to see how helping others brings more happiness, well, it does to me. She is not happy - so I’m not jealous of her life, because I care about other people and that brings me more happiness than buying cakes in Turkish shops xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Those breed of dogs are mental and have so much energy. They’re often used for hunting. I bet even Rocco misses the dog walker.
My daughter and son in law have that bread of dog they had 2 one sadly has passed away but they breed her from her litter as I know of 1 is a prison sniffer dog and 1 is a police dog the others went to rural surroundings and are working gun dogs, both her dogs have been trained to be working dogs and trust me they don’t sit still at all, spin round always active and blood fast, both are trained in walking etc not like wocco that dog needs exercise lots of it and a garden to run free in they are bat s bonkers lol 😂
Also they have wooden floors and their dogs nails sound nothing like poor woccos as that dog is not cared for correctly at all

Mar 2, 2024
They way the w is round him like a school kid with a crush, she wants in his pants 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂
lewd gesture GIF

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I mean, I’m a northerner so dinaaaahhhh is tea 😂 - also I could never say guys, if I was to put up such s content, it would not be ‘hey guys’ it would be ‘hey up chaps!’ But that’s not what we are on about here ❤️
Same northern dinner is tea lol 😂 and don’t get me in the bread bun roll bap drama lol 😂 😂😂😂😂