Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
There isn't enough room for them all in the kitchen so she, sedat and the girls are eating on the sofa. Leaving sister in law and the hubby in the kitchen.

Is it just me or does that seem bizarre? They can fit more than 2 people in the kitchen, there's no need for Sevda sitting on the floor?

Funny how when its her family they can all manage to squeeze in around the table. I'm wondering if there's been conflict already.

Tomtom probably doesn’t want to get kicked under the table by Sevda who’s trying to play footsie.

Mar 2, 2024
Tomtom probably doesn’t want to get kicked under the table by Sevda who’s trying to play footsie.
Nervous Feet GIF

Mar 2, 2024
Omg! Sevda you controlling evil woman!

Why are you directing kuki through her video??
She’s shown the pizzas then you hear Sevda in the next clip saying ‘then you can say we’ve got our coleslaw’ then the video cuts off and it shows kuki showing them.
Ughhhhh Sevda do off and let people do what THEY want to do!

Video posted of a snippet of the grotty fat s!😡😡😡😡😡

View attachment RPReplay_Final1725043964.mov
Grotty fat s Took me out. Tears are streaming down my face.🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024

She’s shown the pizzas then you hear Sevda in the next clip saying ‘then you can say we’ve got our coleslaw’ then the video cuts off and it shows kuki showing them.

Grotty fat s Took me out. Tears are streaming down my face.🤣🤣🤣
It was giving seizuresque more so than burlesque
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

Grotty fat s wahahahaahha I am howling
She’s so fing annoying though. Mind your lamachins sevda

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
There isn't enough room for them all in the kitchen so she, sedat and the girls are eating on the sofa. Leaving sister in law and the hubby in the kitchen.

Is it just me or does that seem bizarre? They can fit more than 2 people in the kitchen, there's no need for Sevda sitting on the floor?

Funny how when its her family they can all manage to squeeze in around the table. I'm wondering if there's been conflict already.
I thought it very odd too! Plus, you’d think the 4 adults would want to catch up with each other, although I expect it’s really difficult for Tom to connect with Sedat. Sedat barely talks …just giggles now & again and says yes & no to questions. Tom has intelligence so I think he would find it difficult to find anything to talk about with Sedat, except perhaps football.

Plus, I don’t think Tom could keep a straight face listening to Sevda go on and on and on about the most basic things and her bossy demeanour!! He’d be yawning and ready to scream “shut the F up” at the same time! And she’d have zero clue what’s wrong!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Wtf - that’s totally bizarre. Kuki and family are 4 people whereas hairy tits, seranwrap and the hippo are 3 people (hippo can count as 2 really) so like you say, if her large and in charge family can fit in the kitchen so can Kuki et al.

Or is it that Tom Tom absolutely can’t stand Begda? 😂
I imagine someone like Tom would really have to dig deep to find the patience to hang around Sevda! I know my husband would! He wouldn’t be able to tolerate her dribble talk, her bossiness, her lack of intelligence and her insensitivity towards his daughter, Lara.

She has come out with some terrible remarks to Lara or about her here on TikTok…imagine what she says off of TikTok!