Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
A quickie in the hot tub, hope sev ‘furoughly’ cleans it tomorrow

Think my 4 large pinot blush wines along with a battered sausage with chips and curry sauce may well come back up after seeing this.. the poor dude looks so uncomfortable.. I bet Beggy was gagging to get in there with Tom Tom ... Screenshot_20240830_225428_TikTok.jpg
I would get in there with Tom Tom! 😜😜😜
her saying to kuki now show them blah blah, just gives off the vibes how fake Begda is. She’s soooo fake. The mask she wears on tiktok is not the real her.

It’s giving, now show these idiots this and that. Then camera off she’s clearly like fing do this s these idiots will believe everything. Camera on, hey guys hope you are all having a good day. Thank you for always supporting me!

Ewwwww she gives me the ick!!
I knew the first time Beg's TT showed up on my FYP that she was a total fake. No one talks like that, she sounds so fake sincere and wearing all that tacky custom jewelry. Spotted that bag a mile away

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I bet Tom Tom was thanking his lucky stars he has to work today ... rather than sit around the cluttered care home, tripping over coffee tables and staring at a fweeza in the living room ... and also having to endure mooing and mmming over every meal 🤣🤣