Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Is she ffr?!?!?! You guys weren’t kidding about that prison yard scene being totally staged. Kuki’s caption as well 🤮 They treat her with kid gloves - like someone who’s constantly on the brink of a mental breakdown so they have to keep stroking her ego and tell her she’s doing great. It’s bizarre and not at all the way normal people treat other normal people.

The fat face on it too. Couldn’t be more pleased with itself.

IMG_4880.jpeg IMG_4881.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Is she ffr?!?!?! You guys weren’t kidding about that prison yard scene being totally staged. Kuki’s caption as well 🤮 They treat her with kid gloves - like someone who’s constantly on the brink of a mental breakdown so they have to keep stroking her ego and tell her she’s doing great. It’s bizarre and not at all the way normal people treat other normal people.

fing weird how they all treat her like she’s some amazing superhuman, we all know she’s a nasty t

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Am I the only one who thought Tom was a Professor or was in the education field in some capacity? Apparently he is a full time landscaper and gardener. This blew my mind bc he totally looks like he works in higher education. Assuming his “landscaping company” is the same one where Sedat was falsely listed as Director for scamming purposes.
Wonder if fanny licker bat s bonkers Ken Dodd declares her income and freebies from TT to HMRC
Well I hope she does as reported it to HMRC ooppssssss 😂😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s so staged, it’s hilarious!! Followers will see straight through Kuki and what Sevda has asked her to do!! It’s sooooo cheesy!!! The whole thing! Setting a table outside to just do the never ending chores whilst still watching the children are safe 😄😄 Someone play a violin as this woeful hard working, never stopping scene is played out! 🤣🤣🤣 THIS is going to be played back at our office on Monday! And I just know a sad violin tune will be found on one of my colleagues phones because she’s the best at finding props to act out Sevda in her day to day life!! Honestly, we are sometimes nearly on the floor laughing 🤣🤣 Our other branch the other side of London do the same! Sevda you are COMEDY GOLD!!!!!
😂😂😂😂😂😂 also did you notice wocco still had his harness on
Gather the dog isn’t allowed in the prison yard lol 😂

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk

Look at her Moon Face :ROFLMAO:

C7JwHBCXQAQnhnr.jpg

gogo

Mar 2, 2024

The stink feet and fat face!

lily_

Mar 22, 2024
uk
I'm useless at uploading clips on here 🙈 but has anyone seen kukis eat with me tonight?
Sev is butting in again, being bossy and making digs at sedat, saying earthquake at him sitting down at the table, and he sounded pretty pissed off at it for once!

Not gonna lie all the subtle bitchy-ness when these 2 families cross is really entertaining. The glares tom gives kuki about sev, sevs subtle digs at Lara, kuki liking posts about sev being bossy🤣 🍿

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024

fing waving like she’s royalty, the beast!