Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So no follow up to the health check results and endometriosis diagnosis? Has she scrapped the 2nd video altogether?
I wonder this too. She initially said she has to do things in a “certain order” with the first video being about the health check and sightseeing and the second video would be about the outcome and results. But it seems like she included the “outcome and results” all in the same video. She literally breezed over the results and had more to say about the breakfast they served her. I’m guessing we’ll never hear any follow up to this debacle again. Much like her July meetup.

Mar 2, 2024
Have you noticed that Mine and Kuki get a good amount of views with about 40,000 followers and Sevda only gets just a bit more with 1.8 million followers. Something doesn’t add up. Begda must be pissed about it
Honestly, I think Sevda only comes up in about a quarter of her followers fyp or that’s all who make it a point to physically check her page daily. And then a fraction of those people also watch the rest of the family. So it makes sense (to me at least) that all 3 are getting similar views.

Last edited: