Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
The abusing b diet has worked well her ugly face has slimmed right down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You would think as she has been posted without filter that she would stop doing it
It really concerns me how much sugar, fat and salt she gives to Ella. The video of Ella in the hot tub was unfiltered and it was quite shocking. Now I absolutely wouldnā€™t like to comment out of place as she is a child, but Sevda controls everything even down to Ella eating broccoli!! Let Ella have a voice & stop making decisions for her.
Sevda controls everything , she needs to get out more, opposed to being on the iPad all day. Take her to the park, go swimming,, trampolining etc . Boils my blood šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Mar 2, 2024
i canā€™t be certain whether or not it was Ela who wasnā€™t feeling great as the undereducated Sevda doesnā€™t use punctuation so her reply was very ambiguous. ā€œI was helping Ela not feeling great.ā€ Put a comma in and it changes the meaning as in ā€œI was helping Ela, not feeling great.ā€ or ā€œI was helping, Ela not feeling great.ā€ Letā€™s eat grandma ā€¦. punctuation matters. šŸ„°
I think she was saying she wasn't feeling well, not Ela. I think she's saying it to try to make the endo thing seem more likely, but my understanding is that someone suffering from endo would be unlikely to go bowling due to the pain/bleeing? I don't have personal experience so correct me if I'm wrong.

But either way, my money's on that being what she's getting at when she mentions she's not well and that's why she's not in the hot tub etc..

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she touch everyoneā€™s food with her fingers! She took all them pickles for Lara out of the jar and put her mitts all over them and same with the pancake! Stop touching food with your finger when others are eating it! I donā€™t care if youā€™ve washed your hands and theyā€™re clean. Itā€™s disgusting! How would you like it, if you went to a restaurant and this is how they served you! Absolutely disgusting cretin!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I think she was saying she wasn't feeling well, not Ela. I think she's saying it to try to make the endo thing seem more likely, but my understanding is that someone suffering from endo would be unlikely to go bowling due to the pain/bleeing? I don't have personal experience so correct me if I'm wrong.

But either way, my money's on that being what she's getting at when she mentions she's not well and that's why she's not in the hot tub etc..

Exactly, she's fallen off her bike! (Her menstrual cycle.)

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she touch everyoneā€™s food with her fingers! She took all them pickles for Lara out of the jar and put her mitts all over them and same with the pancake! Stop touching food with your finger when others are eating it! I donā€™t care if youā€™ve washed your hands and theyā€™re clean. Itā€™s disgusting! How would you like it, if you went to a restaurant and this is how they served you! Absolutely disgusting cretin!
Hello friends

I do hope you'll be able to get through your day with this shock revelation so early on a Monday morning.

Sevda there are plenty of things you don't have but the first thing that comes to mind isn't a slow cooker it's two fing brain cells.

fing beg.

IMG_20240902_104349.jpg
sheā€™s definitely on the beg! Just go buy a slower cooker! They all do the same! Everything you cook in a slow cooker tastes exactly the same. Why does she make tasks harder than they need to be? They will all have reviews so go and read them you idiot!

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
This came up on my fyp, People are getting pissed off with Ken Dodd & Begda herself making out sheā€™s some sort of super mum When she does do all Above and beyond anyone else. Then I heard Begda telling Dodd what to say next. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Nothing is natural coming from this family,why on earth she is listening to Begda, she canā€™t even pronounce words or use cutlery properly. Itā€™s that old chestnut again 1.8m followers. Half of them are her twolls love Laughing at her, not because Sheā€™s Delia Smith.Delia smith dresses a lot younger than ShakiraSheinseagull sev.

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpeg
    IMG_0384.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 74

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
It is disgusting and something she does with every meal she serves up. Aimee does the same thing, arranging food on a plate with her fingers even when it's piping hot. It's not necessary when they're in a kitchen where there are implements to do it with. I don't finger my own food let alone anyone else's!!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The way she makes pancakes šŸ¤¢
I have never seen anyone stuff the pancake with that much cream
Usually people add some chocolate or any spread, with some fruit, and maybe some cream on the side not inside the pancake.
It makes me feel sick just looking at the pancake.
The amount sugar šŸ˜Ø
Sheā€™s lamajun obsessed so I think she thinks sheā€™s rolling that.
We donā€™t roll our pancakes like that, we fold into triangles (not saying this is the correct way) but Iā€™ve noticed she likes to roll everything. (Probably because then she can eat with hands and not cutlery).
There was no need for all of that cream. It must have been a really soggy pancake.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hello friends

I do hope you'll be able to get through your day with this shock revelation so early on a Monday morning.

Sevda there are plenty of things you don't have but the first thing that comes to mind isn't a slow cooker it's two fing brain cells.

fing beg.

IMG_20240902_104349.jpg
The abusing b could always ask her BF nanabea for one I mean she has about 50 of them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ in her collection of so called stuff she is donating to charity next joke of the day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Apr 15, 2024
England
Hello friends

fing beg.

IMG_20240902_104349.jpg
Basically sheā€™s begging for a slow cooker. Plenty of reviews and recommendations online, but she wants if for free

Last edited:

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Why should we be ā€˜shocked to hearā€¦ā€™ - because we must be so impressed she has made a soup without a slo cooker? I do it all the time and I do have a slo cooker! Also, sheā€™s in all day, other than a bit of shopping! Sheā€™s not out of the house at work all day, when a slo cooker is really useful šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t get it - well, I do - she is being smug (making a soup without one) and on the beg. Embarrassing - I hope she gets sent loads that she doesnā€™t know where to put them!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
b is back on the beg this morning.
After slow cooker recommendations AKA please send me a free one.

I think because on here we have discussed what exactly is her page, sheā€™s now decided sheā€™s going to cook. Notice since shes changed her logo, her tiktoks have been predominantly food focused rather than ewm and other things. Hence the knife and backwards fork logo.
Now the slow cooker.

Youā€™re too late Sevda. Far far too late.

Stick to shoveling food down youā€™re gob, itā€™s the only thing youā€™re good at.
The beg doesnā€™t need more kitchen equipmentā€¦ Her Fermomix has a slow cooker setting, she just wonā€™t bother using it and only wanted one to boast she had one gifted to herā€¦ Still remember her moving to the side of the video with a smirk on her face and the Thermomix on view in the background of the video šŸ™„ Only on the beg for a slow cooker as she thinks she can get one gifted for free again

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Sheā€™s lamajun obsessed so I think she thinks sheā€™s rolling that.
We donā€™t roll our pancakes like that, we fold into triangles (not saying this is the correct way) but Iā€™ve noticed she likes to roll everything. (Probably because then she can eat with hands and not cutlery).
There was no need for all of that cream. It must have been a really soggy pancake.
Omg youā€™ve said Triangles here and Guess what? Her breakfast is in triangles.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ If you know you know