Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She’s lamajun obsessed so I think she thinks she’s rolling that.
We don’t roll our pancakes like that, we fold into triangles (not saying this is the correct way) but I’ve noticed she likes to roll everything. (Probably because then she can eat with hands and not cutlery).
There was no need for all of that cream. It must have been a really soggy pancake.
Omg you’ve said Triangles here and Guess what? Her breakfast is in triangles.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 If you know you know
The beg doesn’t need more kitchen equipment… Her Fermomix has a slow cooker setting, she just won’t bother using it and only wanted one to boast she had one gifted to her… Still remember her moving to the side of the video with a smirk on her face and the Thermomix on view in the background of the video 🙄 Only on the beg for a slow cooker as she thinks she can get one gifted for free again
she did exactly the same with the airfryer! Said hers was Too small and next day a ninja.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I just saw. And the knife and fork.
You just know she would have put the bacon in the pancake and rolled it up if she hadn’t read here.
Something is telling me she is trying to change her ways and start being a better foodie 😂
She catering to her American arse licker followers. I don’t eat bacon but I definitely wouldn’t put Golden syrup on it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Correct me if I’m wrong but this is golden syrup isn’t it? Not maple syrup? I recognise the brand. Actual maple syrup would be so much better. And makes a point of that it might be nearly lunchtime, but it’s breakfast time for her. Because she’s been so busy!! Stop it, just stop it!!! I’ve just been in hospital for the last two days after being admitted via a&e via ambulance - still done more since discharge yesterday wtf not seeking sympathy, and I’m ok now, if tired, she just needs to get a grip!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9891.png
    IMG_9891.png
    464 KB · Views: 37
Mar 2, 2024
Correct me if I’m wrong but this is golden syrup isn’t it? Not maple syrup? I recognise the brand. Actual maple syrup would be so much better. And makes a point of that it might be nearly lunchtime, but it’s breakfast time for her. Because she’s been so busy!! Stop it, just stop it!!! I’ve just been in hospital for the last two days after being admitted via a&e via ambulance - still done more since discharge yesterday wtf not seeking sympathy, and I’m ok now, if tired, she just needs to get a grip!!!!
Tate and Lyle now make a maple syrup. But that is Too thick for maple syrup.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I have print screened these
This is to try educate the stupid abusing w so she is not misleading the delude fans of hers
I have tried to make it simple for the simpleton

Do we in that I mean your trolls you hate so much but you do what we say have to keep giving you advice and content as you can’t clearly do it yourself you stupid bint

Attachments

• IMG_8981.jpeg
    IMG_8981.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8982.jpeg
    IMG_8982.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8983.jpeg
    IMG_8983.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 34
Mar 2, 2024
Well said. She’s in good health and still a miserable b! Hope you’re feeling better soon . ❤️

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
i can’t be certain whether or not it was Ela who wasn’t feeling great as the undereducated Sevda doesn’t use punctuation so her reply was very ambiguous. “I was helping Ela not feeling great.” Put a comma in and it changes the meaning as in “I was helping Ela, not feeling great.” or “I was helping, Ela not feeling great.” Let’s eat grandma …. punctuation matters. 🥰
or, helping uncle Jack off a horse

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Mooing over pancakes and that stupid wave she does is ridiculous.
IMG_1001.jpeg IMG_0997.jpeg IMG_0999.jpeg
Haha it took her several attempts to get a tiny bit of bacon and pancake on her fork, then all of a sudden a bigger piece of bacon jumps up in the air. I think this is why she shovels such big forkfuls in her mouth, because she can’t negotiate the cutlery. So once it’s on there, balanced, she has no option than to just cram it all in - if that makes sense.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She won’t buy actual maple syrup as it’s expensive 😂 Bought some the other day and was surprised how much it was for the proper stuff (not flavourings added to normal syrup)

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I have print screened these
This is to try educate the stupid abusing w so she is not misleading the delude fans of hers
I have tried to make it simple for the simpleton

Do we in that I mean your trolls you hate so much but you do what we say have to keep giving you advice and content as you can’t clearly do it yourself you stupid bint
Yup just look at the price difference 😂 There’s no way she’s forking out £5-7 for maple syrup when she can get cheap syrup for £1-2… The woman squeaks when she walks