Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah Elf.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, was meaning the same. I always buy
Proper maple syrup, but we know that’s too expensive for ‘our girl’ making out something it’s not. There is a difference between maple syrup and ‘maple flavoured’ - not being a snob, just don’t say something it is not! 😂
maple syrup is a whole different level. No comparison. Proper maple syrup all the way or don’t bother in my opinion.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
do me she really doesn't stop does she. Tried everything she could to beg for a Lurpak deal then goes and does an ad for Anchor 😂😂

Never seen her use it once but it does explain the insane rambling she was doing eating that cheese and marmalade on toast the other morning about Anchor being the better butter because it keeps your toast crunchy.

Always always always a reason with this fing beg.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Yes the Tate & Lyles is maple Flavoured Golden syrup. I always Buy proper maple syrup for our pancakes.
Me too. So tight! Always got proper maple syrup since my boys were little. It is expensive and not always affordable, but I’d rather do the job right!
I wonder if Kukoo watched Beg make Ewa's pancake, because when she was making her pancake, she made it a point to say that you don't need that much whipped cream. 😄
I noticed that!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I don’t get how she’s so stingy… I took my family out to a museum the other day and paid for tickets. It’s wild how she won’t take Ela to do anything that costs money… Plenty of people were there with their kids having fun learning about things. It was really fun and we all enjoyed it! Nope, she just leaves her on the iPad all day every day
Lots of fun things can be fun and free. But it would take time away from her social media ‘career’ - poor Ela. She’s missing out so much in her childhood, all because her mum is too selfish

Mar 2, 2024
She has never used Anchor Butter. Why on earth would they use her to advertise the butter? Im disgusted and now will never buy that butter again. I prefer Lurkpak anyway, but buy Anchor if it’s on offer.
I’ve never bought anchor. Always stork and block butter for my baking. Benecol for Toast n stuff, Lurpak when I want proper butter on my Toast and jacket spud and don’t want to care about calories. 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
do me she really doesn't stop does she. Tried everything she could to beg for a Lurpak deal then goes and does an ad for Anchor 😂😂

Never seen her use it once but it does explain the insane rambling she was doing eating that cheese and marmalade on toast the other morning about Anchor being the better butter because it keeps your toast crunchy.

Always always always a reason with this fing beg.
If Anchor is the better butter then why does she buy Lurpak ( only when it’s on offer) any other time it’s cheap Margarine she Buys. Like you said she has never bought it. Anchor have lost the plot. Advertise there butter but puts Lurpak on her Toast. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You couldn’t make this s up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
The anchor ‘ad’ I can’t even cope now. Can’t even! I’ve had to nearly ask my 18 year old son to handcuff my hands behind my back to stop me commenting on her tick tok. Wtf this a a recipe that has been taught for kids to make, through generations and generations. I made it with my mum (and my grandma before) and with my own kids who have known how to do this themselves, blindfolded since age of three. We managed it without this squeezable anchor stuff!!!! Most people do. This is not selling it!!!! Must have taken her ages to print out all the sheets of the basic recipes that most people can do. Is that why she has been so busy? Who is she selling this to???? I need a lie down 😂 so cringe

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Now I've stopped pissing myself at the stupidity of this moron doing an ad for Anchor when she actually uses Lurpak 😂 I now need to know who came up with the idea of her standing there like a fing pillock behind a table spinning a fing squeezy Anchor bottle to choose what to make from a load printed off kids recipes 😂 I mean it beggars belief that these "ideas" are approved 😂 laughing stock!!