Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She is far too tight to keep it on when not in use... bet she sits and watches the smart meter, shaking with the sweats at the electric it uses!!...But what she doesn't realise, as shes too fick... is that it costs more to keep heating up from cold to 40 degrees than it does to keep it ticking along...
Unfortunately you can’t tell stupid lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
You’re correct. It was all about the beg and so staged! Come and talk me up Cuckoo because the Trolls are being nasty to me. Come and film me while I carry cranberry juice out to you and then film me peeling vegetables and Tell people I’m a good girl and I’ve waited on you all this weekend.
Sevda once again stepping on someone else’s birthday in order to bolster her TikTok appeal. I bet the crying and whining was done off camera this time.

Mar 2, 2024
What's so hilarious about this can anyone enlighten me please?

I wonder what it's like to be that fing boring that you find rain building on the top of your hot tub so you have to place it upside down funny.

Screenshot_2024-09-03-10-48-42-770_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg
She preemptively said this because she anticipates being called out for why the inflatable tub is upside down. However, most people would just assume the balloon tub has a cover on it.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
@Chicken wings i have been left with a hot tub, after my partner decided too leave, is it ok to keep outside in winter as he also put it away, and also do you know how much it costs to keep it going. Sorry I know this isn't sevda related but thought I would ask for advice x
Ours is out all year, of course we empty and clean it out, we found it is better to run it on low then just keep switching it on of off haven’t a exact amount of what it costs but not that much
The GK love it in the cold dark mths, we do have a outside heater but that’s only on for getting out etc

Montybooboo1

Mar 4, 2024
Ours is out all year, of course we empty and clean it out, we found it is better to run it on low then just keep switching it on of off haven’t a exact amount of what it costs but not that much
The GK love it in the cold dark mths, we do have a outside heater but that’s only on for getting out etc
Thankyou for you time in replying.

Mar 2, 2024
She can’t even film the prep work or cooking as she is crap at it lol 😂
She doesn’t even show herself cooking the Hello Fresh meals whenever she does those adverts. Just shows the ingredients and then the serving up and her eating it. The whole point of HF is to show the easy step by step process. She fails at everything!