Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
So Lurpak is also under the Arla Dairy brand as is Anchor. Sevda probably was gunning for a Lurpak ad, but was booked for the Anchor Squeezable Oil substitute. Lesser known product = smaller advertising budget.
Lurpak doesn’t need a nobody to Sell their Butter. It sells itself. Like I said in another post if companies and Brands have to use nobody’s to advertise their products then they aren’t very good products in the first place. Anchor is all she’s fit to advertise. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
It’s ridiculous !!! I’m not swayed to buy any of it, I’m only annoyed now as I’m convalescing with nowt better to do. I’m pretty sure most of her ‘audience’ are American, or other oversweas foweowers’ if so, is this obtainable to them to buy? Who is she supposed to be selling it to?
Exactly. Her management need sacking. She will advertise anything and everything. No self respect,no integrity. It’s all about the money for her. It’s so sad really because she sold her soul to the devil. Money isn’t the be all and end all. She’s missing out on precious memories with her Family and putting that in Jeopardy all for monetary gain.
It’s pure Greed with her. She isn’t wanting money to get by in life. She wants it all.

Mar 2, 2024
We all know Shakira absolutely does not bake and has admitted that herself (if she was a baker she wouldn’t use this)… so not a baker but the company gave her butter to advertise.. like giving Shakira condoms to try and advertise 😂
I will put money on that her Mummy was there and helped her make the cake.
Her Mummy needed to hold her hand because it’s too exhausting for her to do alone. Bet she read the recipe out while Mummy gathered the ingredients!

Mar 2, 2024
That weekend with Kukoo was just embarrassing I couldn’t watch it anymore. So staged and to portray Saint Sevda in a good light. The way Kukoo was eating those pancakes, why the do do these two have to roll everything up all the time?
You’re correct. It was all about the beg and so staged! Come and talk me up Cuckoo because the Trolls are being nasty to me. Come and film me while I carry cranberry juice out to you and then film me peeling vegetables and Tell people I’m a good girl and I’ve waited on you all this weekend.