Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
This cannellini bean dish is a joke considering how majority of people’s fyp now is filled with the dense bean salad trend that Violet Cooks started. I prefer to use the recipes of creators who actually cook and recipe test, and not just with their own mouth and their family’s mouths (aka Begda).
Plus it's the same frigging salad that she made a week ago with the same brand of the five beans. She's trying to get a deal with them I'm sure.

Mar 2, 2024
This is really sad and pathetic 😂 Go and get a real job you dosser
Can just see it now Anchor confirm their sales have Tripled since to Beg advertised for them! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s why she’s always amazed and has to comment on how “fwesh” and “soft” something is. She’s used to eating food that’s well past its prime.
No way would I eat 4 day old leftovers! 2 days for me then Bin. If it’s left over Veg from a roast it’s Bubble and squeak all the way for me.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This cannellini bean dish is a joke considering how majority of people’s fyp now is filled with the dense bean salad trend that Violet Cooks started. I prefer to use the recipes of creators who actually cook and recipe test, and not just with their own mouth and their family’s mouths (aka Begda).
Same, the dense bean salad creators I’ve seen actually have decent recipes and their food looks appealing…

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t stand the way she says cannellini 🤮
I can’t stand the way she Talks full stop. All her family are the same. Wtf is that s that falls out her Daddies mouth at the start of every meal? Sure it’s fing Yiddish! Backwards t!
Her toes and feet look like they smell really bad. 🤢
she looks like she smells of Cat piss. If you know you know. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t stand the way she says cannellini 🤮
I can’t stand the way she Talks full stop. All her family are the same. Wtf is that s that falls out her Daddies mouth at the start of every meal? Sure it’s fing Yiddish! Backwards t!
Her toes and feet look like they smell really bad. 🤢
Holy crap a half a carton of yogurt on his rice? Do these people have any concept of portion control?
That is pure and utter Gluttony!

Mar 3, 2024

That is pure and utter Gluttony!
All I can think of is that the really dry and bland af rice was given to them from the Beg herself or he's just a gluttonous slob.