Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
I actually want to give her a dig listening to her pwonounce words. The way she says hummus angers me. What the do is with that s shirt thing she’s wearing? Just been to watch her dish up crap video. Can’t fing stand her. Her hair is a fing mess. “Ma husband” shut the do up you absolute fing moron

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She announced Sedat is back to work full time. What happened to him going part time, I wonder?

She’s made chicken wings tonight. But don’t wowwy guyz, she’s made a video showing herself seasoning them. Lest you think mummy made them!! Hard work!!
Maybe cause I put I was sending the bowling video to the council lol 😂 showing his knee was A ok lol 😂
Or maybe he can’t stand been with her any longer
Still say there is more to it then let on

Cloudwave

Mar 5, 2024
I keep going back to this. She looks comical standing there with her scrawny ankles visible below the table and looking like they belong on a totally different body 😂 How they support her weight is anyone’s guess.

IMG_4898.jpeg
Imagine being a content creator for your full time job and all you can come up with (in terms of creativity and money spent) is printed a4 paper with times Roman black font. Yawn.