Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is her dress soo low down!! Pull it up, it’s not a good look🤬
Because she is a w she is on the wrong platform should be on OF she likes the pervs and pedos well her hairy chippy titters daddy is one so I guess that’s why and I been serious she selling her body for content on TT and instagram w s slut no morals even when young delusional kids watch

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
That lunch for Ewa was absolutely s! My teeth were hurting just looking at it.
Her eating those chicken wings last night, so aggressively and she seemed very arsey. Also, why does she always shove a forkful of food in her mouth, and immediately after shove some bread or whatever in, the same time? So the previous mouthful still there? Never seen anyone eat like that in my life!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
iPad kid was on the iPad at the table last night too, her screen time must be awful!!

Would love to be a fly on the wall in her house to see what she actually does all day! I could imagine her sitting on the sofa, on her phone deleting and blocking the whole day and night. What a sad life she leads.

We saw this at the weekend, she didn’t post as much because she couldn’t man the comment section like she usually does! And when she does post it’s all at the same time so she can keep a eye on the coment section.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
If ever we needed proof at how pissed off she is with the fake account replies from last night 😂😂 but the funniest thing about this post is "I'm not on my phone all the time" from the person who was up at 4am deleting said fake account replies and having already deleted some more this morning about that ridiculous lunchbox 😂 she's something special isn't she really 😂

Screenshot_2024-09-04-10-27-56-573_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
If ever we needed proof at how pissed off she is with the fake account replies from last night 😂😂 but the funniest thing about this post is "I'm not on my phone all the time" from the person who was up at 4am deleting said fake account replies and having already deleted some more this morning about that ridiculous lunchbox 😂 she's something special isn't she really 😂

Screenshot_2024-09-04-10-27-56-573_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg

Whoever it is, I hope they keep making new accounts lol

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That lunch for Ewa was absolutely s! My teeth were hurting just looking at it.
Her eating those chicken wings last night, so aggressively and she seemed very arsey. Also, why does she always shove a forkful of food in her mouth, and immediately after shove some bread or whatever in, the same time? So the previous mouthful still there? Never seen anyone eat like that in my life!
I tried it once... all the food I had in my mouth just fell out when I tried to shovel more in ! 🤣

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
When is she going to decorate this Room? It’s in desperate need of a makeover!
It’s already had a makeover not long lag. Hard to believe but this is the result 😂. Her minions think she lives in a posh house 🤣🤣. Who put a large coffee table next to the patio? That rug matches nothing in that s hole room . More furniture than Dunelm in one room.