Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
If ever we needed proof at how pissed off she is with the fake account replies from last night 😂😂 but the funniest thing about this post is "I'm not on my phone all the time" from the person who was up at 4am deleting said fake account replies and having already deleted some more this morning about that ridiculous lunchbox 😂 she's something special isn't she really 😂

Screenshot_2024-09-04-10-27-56-573_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
Not in your phone all the time? You lying cow. No wonder your snout is getting bigger. Why don’t you delete & block paedos or comments like “Ela is fit”. You won’t because it’s not about you, typical narcissist, you pretend you don’t read them all, you read everything my dear !! You have to throw in the amount of followers you have as if you’re famous🤦🏻‍♀️. You don’t really get a lot of engagement though do you for 1.8m? Compared to other creators with less followers. People watch you for embarrassing entertainment. You’re just fing boring, predictable & talk s !

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Not in your phone all the time? You lying cow. No wonder your snout is getting bigger. Why don’t you delete & block paedos or comments like “Ela is fit”. You won’t because it’s not about you, typical narcissist, you pretend you don’t read them all, you read everything my dear !! You have to throw in the amount of followers you have as if you’re famous🤦🏻‍♀️. You don’t really get a lot of engagement though do you for 1.8m? Compared to other creators with less followers. People watch you for embarrassing entertainment. You’re just fing boring, predictable & talk s !
And yet she still has to get in the followers that she bought.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Begging for an advert for the jam now??? Apparently ‘even ewa likes it’ - so, she’s been seen making her jam sandwiches on many occasion. What? She didn’t like the other jam then in the past?? Or just the one that you like to shove up into the camera and gush about how stunning it is? 🤦‍♀️ she needed something savoury in that lunch box - oh, she got a baby bel and some wotsits - I love both of those, not exactly nutritional though are they. iPad kid will be buzzing when she gets home, she will need a lie on sofa with her iPad

Mar 2, 2024
State of that room. Nothing matches that rug but she’s determined to keep it. She Makes everything look cheap and nasty than it already is.
I wonder why she doesn’t position that weird curved couch more to that wall on the patio side, so that the end table can be placed against the back wall and the door can be opened fully.

Mar 2, 2024
Timing of Sedat going back to work seems suspicious.. probably pushed him back because 1) she didn’t want to be alone with him when Ela went back to school and him get any ideas and 2) once Ela was back at school it would become even more clearer and harder to hide from Sedation that she does absolutely do all
I think it’s the other way around. Sedat can’t stand to be around her without Ela to distract her.

Mar 2, 2024
Begging for an advert for the jam now??? Apparently ‘even ewa likes it’ - so, she’s been seen making her jam sandwiches on many occasion. What? She didn’t like the other jam then in the past?? Or just the one that you like to shove up into the camera and gush about how stunning it is? 🤦‍♀️ she needed something savoury in that lunch box - oh, she got a baby bel and some wotsits - I love both of those, not exactly nutritional though are they. iPad kid will be buzzing when she gets home, she will need a lie on sofa with her iPad
Good luck! Bonne Maman will never have a need to do an advert with her. Or any of these creators really.

Mar 2, 2024
Her sister Mine seems to have a healthy diet, she has veg with nearly every meal, eats fruit. I know we don’t get to see what else she eats off camera but it must be lots of unhealthy food too, she’s the one that needs to do WIEIAD not sev. I’m interested to see what else she eats.
Exactly. You don’t get to that size from eating what she shows us.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If ever we needed proof at how pissed off she is with the fake account replies from last night 😂😂 but the funniest thing about this post is "I'm not on my phone all the time" from the person who was up at 4am deleting said fake account replies and having already deleted some more this morning about that ridiculous lunchbox 😂 she's something special isn't she really 😂

Screenshot_2024-09-04-10-27-56-573_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
She is only verified on Instagram as she bought the blue tick lol 😂 in which she let slip 😂😂😝😝😝