Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
What does she say Pat lunch? Who the do is Pat? And why does she put an ice pack in for a Jam sandwich! Why does she open every packet and then proceeds to Twist the Top off the Fruit shoot? Your Child is 8! In just over 2 years she will be at senior school. Are you still going to open her packets then? You’re such a bad example of a Good mother! Teach your Bucktoothed Child how to open a packet ffs!

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
So I do not have the same name on Tiktok, Instagram or on here just so Begda doesn't cotton on... but this morning to my surprise on Instagram I have been blocked!!
The only thing I can think is that I messaged that sham health company in Instagram (as I never interact with her page) to tell them what a hideous, misleading and offending advert it was and that I hoped they would both get in trouble for casually laughing about endo etc .... and that leads me to believe they must have sent her that which fills me with genuine glee. I bet they are not happy with the way her ad was done and she got into loads of trouble because I have never even liked a critical comment under that Instagram account. So she must be really rattled right now. No wonder part 2 is taking forever hahahahaha!!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
A person with 1.8 million genuine followers likely wouldn't have the time or inclination to constantly monitor, block, or delete negative comments. Typically, such comments are either hidden or overshadowed by the vast number of supportive responses from their real audience.

However, in Sevda's case, it seems that her 1.8 million followers may not be authentic and we all know this, as troll comments are quite visible among the mere 30 other responses from actual followers. This forces her to sit there and delete comments constantly.

Her engagement on TikTok does not align with what you would expect from someone with such a large following. Her lack of substantial content creation suggests she has ample time to manage comments, which raises concerns about her priorities.

Shes not cultivated a strong TikTok community, as her content quality is subpar. If she doesn't reassess her business strategy, the limited engagement she currently receives—only about 30 comments per video—could signal the premature end of her TikTok career.

Mar 2, 2024
Here we go - back to the same s for pat lunches as before. You’d think it’s a 3 year old’s lunchbox. Not much by way of nutrition. Still opening packets for her. I like how she always makes a point of struggling to open that fruit shoot - as if to say, even an adult struggle opening this so it’s justified to open it for the brat.

IMG_4914.jpeg

May 22, 2024
Australia
So I do not have the same name on Tiktok, Instagram or on here just so Begda doesn't cotton on... but this morning to my surprise on Instagram I have been blocked!!
The only thing I can think is that I messaged that sham health company in Instagram (as I never interact with her page) to tell them what a hideous, misleading and offending advert it was and that I hoped they would both get in trouble for casually laughing about endo etc .... and that leads me to believe they must have sent her that which fills me with genuine glee. I bet they are not happy with the way her ad was done and she got into loads of trouble because I have never even liked a critical comment under that Instagram account. So she must be really rattled right now. No wonder part 2 is taking forever hahahahaha!!
I got blocked on insta too for challenging her about the endo diagnosis. Was doing well up until then 🤣 💯 it would have been the sham health company.

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
What does she say Pat lunch? Who the do is Pat? And why does she put an ice pack in for a Jam sandwich! Why does she open every packet and then proceeds to Twist the Top off the Fruit shoot? Your Child is 8! In just over 2 years she will be at senior school. Are you still going to open her packets then? You’re such a bad example of a Good mother! Teach your Bucktoothed Child how to open a packet ffs!
Postman pat?

Mar 2, 2024
I still remember not too long ago when she’d reply to people asking for recipes that she wasn’t a “cook” really and she’d sometimes redirect them to other accounts. Or tell them to search up her older videos. That’s when she had ads she was too busy doing 😂 Work has dried up now so she’s reduced to making homemade hoomoos 😂

May 22, 2024
Australia
I still remember not too long ago when she’d reply to people asking for recipes that she wasn’t a “cook” really and she’d sometimes redirect them to other accounts. Or tell them to search up her older videos. That’s when she had ads she was too busy doing 😂 Work has dried up now so she’s reduced to making homemade hoomoos 😂
Searching up her old videos would mean only torturing yourself. It’s just best to not do it right?