Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
So the sister, if I got this right, apparently had to go stay at her parents because she has a dentist appointment? Wtf!!!! The dentist is back home at her parents, what, a short drive away? Why?? My son is moving away to uni in a few weeks, thank do I have brought him up to be able to look after himself!
She’s the most useless lump. She can’t do anything without her parents or s sister. Absolutely not necessary for her to be such a dependent dipshit

Mar 8, 2024
Mine is hilarious. Another one who has a compulsion to explain themselves all the time but makes things worse because their explanations are stupid but she thinks her saying this will make perfect sense to people.
She can’t even speak above a whisper. She is definitely mentally delayed/younger than her age. I’m convinced they all have a mental disability to some extent.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
I work supporting people with mild to severe learning difficulties, I love my job it is so rewarding- I just think this lot are utterly gormless and been deliberately over mollycoddled that they don’t know how to function, and Ela will sadly end up the same, and poor kid growing up in tik tok world where she thinks unknown (potentially dangerous) people are her friends. She stands no chance

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe Hairy & Doormat are actually blood related and we’re seeing the result of that inbreeding in Sevda and Mine’s mental capabilities.
Yeah it would seem there is some inbreeding going on with their capabilities. The way they talk, the way the say words, the fact they have no concept of manners. It’s all so odd

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
So empties out the contents of the snacks into the lunchbox, so if Ela didn’t get ‘time’ to eat the snacks or didn’t feel like, that’s a waste of food cos I’m sure she wouldn’t add it again to the lunchbox the next day. Also let’s see how many times Ela gets to have nutritious school meals this year, probably zero
She can’t have school meals because then there would be not content!

May 20, 2024
Canada
Here we go - back to the same s for pat lunches as before. You’d think it’s a 3 year old’s lunchbox. Not much by way of nutrition. Still opening packets for her. I like how she always makes a point of struggling to open that fruit shoot - as if to say, even an adult struggle opening this so it’s justified to open it for the brat.

IMG_4914.jpeg
My son has autism and so fine motor things like opening packets can be challenging. he's five, and he's now opening his own packets more often than not so what is her excuse as to why Ela can't? it's ridiculous.

Mar 2, 2024
So empties out the contents of the snacks into the lunchbox, so if Ela didn’t get ‘time’ to eat the snacks or didn’t feel like, that’s a waste of food cos I’m sure she wouldn’t add it again to the lunchbox the next day. Also let’s see how many times Ela gets to have nutritious school meals this year, probably zero
Don’t worry, Sedat will eat her leftovers.

Mar 2, 2024
If ever we needed proof at how pissed off she is with the fake account replies from last night 😂😂 but the funniest thing about this post is "I'm not on my phone all the time" from the person who was up at 4am deleting said fake account replies and having already deleted some more this morning about that ridiculous lunchbox 😂 she's something special isn't she really 😂

Screenshot_2024-09-04-10-27-56-573_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
The Mariah song is so cliche and played out. Can she not think of something better?