Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
A person with 1.8 million genuine followers likely wouldn't have the time or inclination to constantly monitor, block, or delete negative comments. Typically, such comments are either hidden or overshadowed by the vast number of supportive responses from their real audience.

However, in Sevda's case, it seems that her 1.8 million followers may not be authentic and we all know this, as troll comments are quite visible among the mere 30 other responses from actual followers. This forces her to sit there and delete comments constantly.

Her engagement on TikTok does not align with what you would expect from someone with such a large following. Her lack of substantial content creation suggests she has ample time to manage comments, which raises concerns about her priorities.

Shes not cultivated a strong TikTok community, as her content quality is subpar. If she doesn't reassess her business strategy, the limited engagement she currently receives—only about 30 comments per video—could signal the premature end of her TikTok career.
I’m so happy after reading this.

Mar 2, 2024
Ground breaking chicken wing recipe posted, guyz!! No measurements or any other useful information given, of course. It’s hilarious watching her try to become more of a cooking channel except she has no idea how to make more than a couple of handful of recipes.
And those are other’s recipes she’s stolen. No originality!

Mar 3, 2024
Her sister Mine seems to have a healthy diet, she has veg with nearly every meal, eats fruit. I know we don’t get to see what else she eats off camera but it must be lots of unhealthy food too, she’s the one that needs to do WIEIAD not sev. I’m interested to see what else she eats.
Hairy tits made a TT showing Hippp's cabinets when she moved into her flat. They were loaded with junk and he just laughed stupidity like he usually does.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s a chest freezer.
FML. I knew it. Me dad bought one for me mum years and years ago as a surprise. It was kept in the garage like. Needless to say it wasn’t there for long and he nearly got divorced cus why the do would you want a chest freezer like you’re an iceland.. she freezes that much she most probably uses it loads. Bet it’s full of lamachuns and 2022 Christmas Turkey

Mar 2, 2024
I work supporting people with mild to severe learning difficulties, I love my job it is so rewarding- I just think this lot are utterly gormless and been deliberately over mollycoddled that they don’t know how to function, and Ela will sadly end up the same, and poor kid growing up in tik tok world where she thinks unknown (potentially dangerous) people are her friends. She stands no chance
My son is 21 with learning difficulties. At school he had one to one from the day he started till he left at Age 11. I Taught him to open his Crisp packets at age 2 nearly 3. Same with his Drinks. He was born with Goldhar syndrome so hes had Obstacles to overcome and he’s smashed them all.
These wrong Turn 6 inbreds are on another Level. My Boy puts them to shame!
They’ve definitely had their Growth stunted by their useless Mother! Just like she’s doing to Bucktooth.

Mar 2, 2024
She needs to move Ela’s obnoxious toy kitchen set out, so she can put her chest freezer next to the fridge. Why is that there? We never see Ela playing with it, she’s always on her iPad when she’s in the kitchen.

IMG_8958.jpeg
I am pretty sure that stupid play kitchen wasn’t always there. I think it used to be in the living room and she moved it there after she “decorated” that space. But sticking it in the kitchen is not the answer either. She just has too much junk in that house.

Mar 2, 2024
Like a chest freezer or fridge type freezer? Why the do does she have an extra freezer. Well actually it’s cus she fing freezes everything the tight cow
Mummy will have advised her to get a second one. Same with the frows on the sofa and the Plastic cover on the counter top! Looks like her mums house. Nursing home Themed. They must like the look.

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
That play kitchen could go in Elas bedroom. Which she is still yet to decorate.

Ela doesn't need loads of toys downstairs now. She is old enough to play in her bedroom.
Yea keep some downstairs but don't need toys everywhere now.

I bet Ela is too tall for that kitchen now just like she's too tall for her dolly pushchair.