Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sauce all over her hand towards the end and she just leaves it there!

Why is she saying "Ela's friend and her friend's brother' - she must be referring to Wednesday and whatever the boy is called. She's made no secret of their names etc on there before so why now? Maybe there were no friends around 👀

Exhausted indeed. Not going to bang on about that subject again, it's like flogging a dead horse, but how can she possibly be that tired from doing nothing all day. Honestly shocked that health check didn't pick up iron deficiency - or perhaps it did and she doesn't want to own up because of her poor diet.

Mar 2, 2024
I feel like Mine is way too big considering the amount of food she eats. Yes, she over indulges in sweets but for the most part, she eats okay. I wonder if she’s on a diet or lifestyle change. The other observation is that Sevda gives her daughter so little in terms of the nutritious stuff like 2 strawberries today and a few raspberries and gives her so much junk food. Sevda keeps saying she has a good relationship with food but she can’t see that she’s causing her kid to eat very poorly. I feel like Sevda is emulating her mother and her mother the doormat probably fed all these girls so poorly and that’s all she knows. But now that Sevda is a mother, she should do better. This is abuse. Anyway, just a few thoughts
Flapper thinks she’s got a good relationship with Food? Is she taking the piss? Yes cake for breakfast dinner and Tea. She should become a nutritionist or a comedian.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
What I can’t get over is that the kid can’t communicate with her own father. He cannot speak English (why?) how does he get on at work? Ela hasn’t been taught Turkish? Why not? Yeah she understands basic things from what they have said, but probably just things like ‘sedation, your dinnnnnaaaaaa is ready) - never seen him interact with her, and I would bet that’s not his fault. Has she prevented both from learning either language so that way she can be in control ? 🤷‍♀️

Apr 15, 2024
England
So, why is she not eating that hideous looking green bean stew ? She's having pizza as well - again !
She didn’t even like that kids food, clearly didn’t like the potato skin and the pizza looked dry. She looked shattered today, she needs a good nights sleep. Put your phone down at 10pm sev and go to sleep, the twolls will always be there cos most are Americans so will be posting whilst it’s UK night time.

Mar 2, 2024
What I can’t get over is that the kid can’t communicate with her own father. He cannot speak English (why?) how does he get on at work? Ela hasn’t been taught Turkish? Why not? Yeah she understands basic things from what they have said, but probably just things like ‘sedation, your dinnnnnaaaaaa is ready) - never seen him interact with her, and I would bet that’s not his fault. Has she prevented both from learning either language so that way she can be in control ? 🤷‍♀️
By the age of 5, kids typically are able to easily pick up languages (they say up up 5!) as long as they’re exposed to them. So my parents spoke three languages at home and when I started speaking, I spoke and understood all three. The same should have happened with Ela but it didn’t for some reason. It suggests that maybe not enough of it was spoken at home between Sedat and Sevda (we suspect they don’t interact much) or between Sedat and Ela. Or it could be Sevda purposely limited her exposure because she’s an idiot who doesn’t understand child development and thought the brat would be too confused being exposed to English and Turkish.

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
By the age of 5, kids typically are able to easily pick up languages (they say up up 5!) as long as they’re exposed to them. So my parents spoke three languages at home and when I started speaking, I spoke and understood all three. The same should have happened with Ela but it didn’t for some reason. It suggests that maybe not enough of it was spoken at home between Sedat and Sevda (we suspect they don’t interact much) or between Sedat and Ela. Or it could be Sevda purposely limited her exposure because she’s an idiot who doesn’t understand child development and thought the brat would be too confused being exposed to English and Turkish.
Exactly! I’ve studied languages and speak 3, can get by in others - and that was at an older age - so she ought to really be able to speak both growing up with parents who have different languages. If the time had been put in. While it can be harder to learn new languages when older, why hasn’t sedat picked up more English? So strange

Apr 15, 2024
England
Exactly! I’ve studied languages and speak 3, can get by in others - and that was at an older age - so she ought to really be able to speak both growing up with parents who have different languages. If the time had been put in. While it can be harder to learn new languages when older, why hasn’t sedat picked up more English? So strange
How wonderful would it have been for Ela to be bilingual, learning a second language fluently speaking and also writing and reading could have opened up her world to much more opportunities when she’s older. But yes if she was exposed to it from a very young age, I’d say as soon as she was born cos children pick up languages quicker when taught earlier, she would’ve been able to fully communicate with her dad and grandparents. Honestly sev has seriously failed Ela and will continue to fail her in her life. I hope when Ela gets a bit older that she’s got the inclination to learn Turkish and basically teach herself basic life skills that her selfish mother failed on.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
it’s either that he’s useless, lazy, and can’t be bothered learning english properly, or that he’s got some form of learning difficulty, or that he’s controlled and abused by begda. the latter is true either way, but still, it shouldn’t be that hard for him to improve and i don’t think it would be right to blame it all on her. yes she’s a t but he’s also a fully grown man who could take it upon himself to learn here and there and have a better relationship with his daughter, his work colleagues…. s just have a better life in general. it’s baffling that he’s lived here so long and hasn’t bothered, i actually find him to be pretty disgusting tbh. get a grip sedation.