Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
I can’t wait for tweedle dee and tweedle dum to realise that the food in Tunisia isn’t Turkish and it is in fact an entirely different culture and country #helim 😂😂

Seagull’s face is going to be tripping her that there isn’t kebob/donna and chilli saaaawce on tap. I think this holiday could quite easily go the same way as Cyprus disaster did! The moron won’t be able to cope that isn’t Turkey and that everything isn’t Turkish. I think they are really going to struggle with the cultural differences and spend a lot of time sulking. BRING IT ON!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh dear bat s bonkers you are so boring
Your girl coming for work oh do off you spent all last weekend with the w
You talk so much s and moan all the time about money etc don’t you think everyone is in the same position cost of living etc stupid b
Some people work 2 or more jobs they don’t sell there kids out on SM like you and your girl the w
Get a fing grip with the constant moaning about the NHS DOCTORS COLLEGE MONEY etc
Change the record you are nothing special at all none of you are what have any off you done to be special do all you lot are disgustingly vulgar people the ones I feel sorry for is the kids, they ask you not to say something and what do you do a bloody TT on it call yourself a mother nah as no decent mother would do that or what you and your abusing w girl Begda does
Vile the lot of you
So do do off

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I can’t wait for tweedle dee and tweedle dum to realise that the food in Tunisia isn’t Turkish and it is in fact an entirely different culture and country #helim 😂😂

Seagull’s face is going to be tripping her that there isn’t kebob/donna and chilli saaaawce on tap. I think this holiday could quite easily go the same way as Cyprus disaster did! The moron won’t be able to cope that isn’t Turkey and that everything isn’t Turkish. I think they are really going to struggle with the cultural differences and spend a lot of time sulking. BRING IT ON!!!!
Romy And Micheles High School Reunion Popcorn GIF
Popcorn ready

Apr 15, 2024
England
Well her begging paid off, only took 6 months. Wonder how it works, does her management say keep buying branded food/items, keep tagging them and eventually she’ll get the freebies, or do her management approach the companies? Either way it’s sad way to live. I’m waiting for Cult Beauty to gift her the Xmas calendar (costs £223 but worth around £1k) like her mate Falacious has, F has been gifted quite a few things over the last few days, she’s getting ahead of beg

loli

Mar 15, 2024
UK

Imagine when she drinks tea there she can’t call it Turkish tea 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
“Hi Guyzzzzz. We are having dinn-a. We’re having creamy chicken pasta. It’s made with BUTTER, DOUBLE CREAM AND MOZZARELLA CHEESE and I obviously put in MORE than the ‘handful’ of cheese (as the recipe states) as you can tell with looking at it! Look at all that yummy, glupey, stodgy, sticky wonderfulness with strings of stretchy cheese pulling throughout! I can barely stir the sticky stunning-ness of this dish. So yes, it’s rich in stunning fat and just wonderful as I actually know all that fat is gradually laying down foundations throughout my body for diabetes and heart issues to unfold when I’m older, hopefully as soon as my 40’s! I know all this because if you watch my ‘elff check’ results video, just before this laden fat meal was posted…you’ll hear me talk about how my results show me I’ve already hit a level of too much fat in my body and high cholesterol! Yay!!” Stunning results guyzzz!!!! Yay!!! Now, leave me to get on shovelling as much of this fatty, high cholesterol food down my gullet! I’m just soooo glad Ela too loves TONS of cheese and sugar!! I can help her body store more and more stunning fat and lay more foundations of sugary goodness throughout her body! Stunning!!! Anyway, I hope you all ave a good evening and enjoy whatever you are eating. Try clogging your arteries! It’s stunning for future heart issues and diabetes!. Bye!!!!”
You couldn’t make this s up! All that crap she spouted, then cooks that Crap. The Cream she put in that was at least 600ml if not more. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Look, I'm a bit like Sevda, naive and fick. It wasn't untl I saw your response that I looked again and then the penny clicked. Hole and pole ...... Can't add smilies from my laptop but my response is a resounding hysterical laugh (not a stupid Sevda giggle *wink*)
Hahah.. I have been walking around all night saying out loud to myself “hole or pole” and cackling… I will somehow have to Incorporate into daily life sayings 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Look, I'm a bit like Sevda, naive and fick. It wasn't untl I saw your response that I looked again and then the penny clicked. Hole and pole ...... Can't add smilies from my laptop but my response is a resounding hysterical laugh (not a stupid Sevda giggle *wink*)
😂 it’s ok takes me a few reads sometimes for the penny to drop 😂😂