Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So many people think she’s transitioning. She definitely is looking more & more like a man as time goes by.
I apologise if I have offended anyone by saying I know people who think Sevda is ‘transitioning’. I know she’s not, but some people who don’t follow her as regularly, don’t know much about her with regards to background knowledge, other family members, etc….so they genuinely have wondered if she is transitioning …as she has certain features that seem very prominent compared to how she used to look. Her face is very angular now (slimming filter)), whereas her face was softer and rounder a few years ago …even though she was genuinely slimmer then! Also, her feet and hands look huge, her nose looks big (probably distorted because of the slimming filter!) and her eyes look bulging with prominent big heavy looking brow bones. She also walks heavy footed, her hair looks like a man’s cut and texture (becoming thin, split and uneven). She’s also becoming slightly hunched like a man plus she wears very strange over the top huge off the shoulder style dresses that are not fashionable at all but instead, they look very old fashioned typical housewife fashion. ‘Some’ (not all) people transitioning have a very particular fashion that often is over the top and distinctive.

Once again, I apologise if I have been insensitive to the trans community or anyone else.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm sorry, this is totally derailing from the thread and I'm not sure you can do private messages on here but my daughter is going to university next weekend. I'm really struggling. I'm so proud of her and know that I've raised her to be independent but it's always been just us since she was a baby and now she's going to be 5 hours away and I genuinely dont know how I'm gonna cope with the day or say goodbye to her. Everytime I think of saying bye I tear up. Any advice would be amazing as I had my two children young (19) and none of my friends are at the same stage with theirs so I have nobody to ask. (Sorry everyone! Back to Begda)
Don’t be sorry if we can’t help each on here it’s a sad place, but I think everyone is the sort to advise and help, I was the same he was (still is my baby) it’s hard I cried buckets I worried sick, but I phoned and video called more me then him lol 😂 I didn’t let him see me cry, as I knew this was his choice and future (not like them 2 fs) to start I went down once every 3 weeks for the weekend in which ended up me walking round in my own lol 😂
My advice is remember this is for them not us, cry when they are not around if you do cry like I did they day I left him I told him they was happy tears proud tears, believe it not the breaks they get are good as well
But remember we are human and I am here if you need a chat as I hope the others are 💞💞💞

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I apologise if I have offended anyone by saying I know people who think Sevda is ‘transitioning’. I know she’s not, but some people who don’t follow her as regularly, don’t know much about her with regards to background knowledge, other family members, etc….so they genuinely have wondered if she was originally a male…as she has certain features that seem very prominent compared to how she used to look. Her face is very angular (slimming filter does not help), her feet and hands look huge, her nose looks big (probably distorted because of the slimming filter!) and her eyes look bulging with prominent big heavy looking brow bones. She also walks heavy footed, her hair looks like a man’s cut growing out (all thin, split and uneven). She’s also slightly hunched like a man plus she wears very strange over the top huge off the shoulder style dresses that are not fashionable at all but instead, very old fashioned typical housewife fashion.

Once again, I apologise if I have been insensitive to the trans community or anyone else.
WTF is going on who got the knickers in a twist
You don’t have to apologise to me I agree in everything you have said
Really people these days

Mar 2, 2024
I apologise if I have offended anyone by saying I know people who think Sevda is ‘transitioning’. I know she’s not, but some people who don’t follow her as regularly, don’t know much about her with regards to background knowledge, other family members, etc….so they genuinely have wondered if she is transitioning …as she has certain features that seem very prominent compared to how she used to look. Her face is very angular now (slimming filter)), whereas her face was softer and rounder a few years ago …even though she was genuinely slimmer then! Also, her feet and hands look huge, her nose looks big (probably distorted because of the slimming filter!) and her eyes look bulging with prominent big heavy looking brow bones. She also walks heavy footed, her hair looks like a man’s cut and texture (becoming thin, split and uneven). She’s also becoming slightly hunched like a man plus she wears very strange over the top huge off the shoulder style dresses that are not fashionable at all but instead, they look very old fashioned typical housewife fashion. ‘Some’ (not all) people transitioning have a very particular fashion that often is over the top and distinctive.

Don’t be sorry. You haven’t offended me, I doubt anybody else will be offended ❤️

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
@Lauralocket86 It is hard for us, but for then, it is a new chapter, and they’ve have done so well to get to this point so we are extremely proud. In terms of my son, between myself and is dad (we are divorced) have been asking him what he needs and he at first said ‘I don’t want to think of this right now’ - I put together a mini survival kit for his first few weeks, just silly things. He says he doesn’t know what he wants until he gets there and is living it. That is true. He knows if he needs, say, another pillow, he is perfectly capable of going to a shop and getting one (he is in a place where things like that are available to go) so it’s new to me but I’m fortunate that I do have the support of his dad They are adults now albeit still need some support. I have taught my sons to cook from being young - not cut their crusts off at 8 year old and put everything in front of them. I’m confident he can fend for himself to an extent. We are only at other end of phone. If you have a girl too, they are kind of more advanced than boys. She will be fine, I know it’s daunting, I’m traumatised. My son says he is looking forward to it and that’s all that matters to me. We can deal with practicalities as and when they occur. Hope this helps xx

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
WHY does she pull that smug face like “LOOK what I’M eating everyone!”…..
…when it’s just a piece of while sliced tiger bread with a bit of cheese on it or eating some cucumber?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ….like in this video!!

Honestly Sevda, you are even eye fu@&ing into the camera whilst munching on a tiny weeny pickle from a jar! Thinking of Sedat perhaps??!!! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8460.jpeg
    IMG_8460.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8462.jpeg
    IMG_8462.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
WTF is going on who got the knickers in a twist
You don’t have to apologise to me I agree in everything you have said
Really people these days
Too much worry about offending people nowadays. Don’t fret - I just think she always seems kind of awkward in how she carries herself. The videos of dancing and singing are absolute cringe. I’m not comfortable dancing and singing in front of people, so I don’t video myself doing it. I do it naturally enjoying a fun evening. the way she does it is forced, because she films it for content and not natural. She has put herself out there for her job and is therefore open to comments xx

Mar 2, 2024
WHY does she pull that smug face like “LOOK what I’M eating everyone!”…..
…when it’s just a piece of while sliced tiger bread with a bit of cheese on it or eating some cucumber?!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ….like in this video!!

Honestly Sevda, you are even eye fu@&ing into the camera whilst munching on a tiny weeny pickle from a jar! Thinking of Sedat perhaps??!!! 🤣🤣
Steven Sevda Seagull

Mar 2, 2024

You haven’t offended me. I took it the way it was intended. As a joke! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Too much worry about offending people nowadays. Don’t fret - I just think she always seems kind of awkward in how she carries herself. The videos of dancing and singing are absolute cringe. I’m not comfortable dancing and singing in front of people, so I don’t video myself doing it. I do it naturally enjoying a fun evening. the way she does it is forced, because she films it for content and not natural. She has put herself out there for her job and is therefore open to comments xx
People find it ok to s her off and call her all names under the sun but God forbid we say she looks like she’s Transitioning as a Joke! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
Hey snarkers!!! I've had family visiting so I need to catch up. 😅. These pics I took a few days ago, but does her shiny filter stop at her hips? Whoa😱

People find it ok to s her off and call her all names under the sun but God forbid we say she looks like she’s Transitioning as a Joke! 🤣🤣🤣🤣