Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Shoves as much as possible into her mouth with an average of five chews before she forces a swallow ready for the next overloaded mouthful. She has a fork but insists on eating with her fingers, disgusting camel! Maybe she’ll take a camel ride when she’s in Tunisia, like meeting like.
Camel ride thoughts of camel toe lol 😂
And thought of them fattys on a camels back poor animal

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Heard Egypt is lovely this time of year Flubber. Next year please holiday over there and Take Flubber the 2nd with you. Go for a dip in the Ocean. I’ve heard it’s very very safe.
Baby Shark Swimming GIF by Super Simple

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Every time. Never buys anything just sprays it all over to smell like a whores Handbag. Too expensive and Classy for her. stick to your Amor Amor Crap Flubber. It’s right up your Alley. Cheap and Tacky
Imagine sitting next to those two scruffy fat fs sat on the plane - stinking the aircraft out with 3 different kinds of perfume sprayed all over them whilst they shovel snacks down, despite it being a relatively short flight to Tunisia... they will hate it ... Sevda won't be able to test her GCSE Turkish out as they will speak mainly Arabic. I bet they'll be moaning about it within days ...

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
So I will respectfully disagree with you on this issue. I do the same thing with my dog because I have specific friends/family who I know will care for her the way I do. I’ve seen/heard of too many pets being neglected & even abused in boarding facilities/kennels and it makes me so angry. I also have a side gig being a professional dog sitter and take care of dogs overnight in my own house. It’s hard to find genuine responsible people to trust these days with our furbabies and I don’t ever want to worry about my little girl.
But darling, listen the problem is, this b is ALWAYSSSS going away! There’s doing a favour once maybe twice for family members, and then there’s taking the piss! She couldn’t care less who looks after the dog as long as it’s free.