Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
@Lauralocket86 It is hard for us, but for then, it is a new chapter, and they’ve have done so well to get to this point so we are extremely proud. In terms of my son, between myself and is dad (we are divorced) have been asking him what he needs and he at first said ‘I don’t want to think of this right now’ - I put together a mini survival kit for his first few weeks, just silly things. He says he doesn’t know what he wants until he gets there and is living it. That is true. He knows if he needs, say, another pillow, he is perfectly capable of going to a shop and getting one (he is in a place where things like that are available to go) so it’s new to me but I’m fortunate that I do have the support of his dad They are adults now albeit still need some support. I have taught my sons to cook from being young - not cut their crusts off at 8 year old and put everything in front of them. I’m confident he can fend for himself to an extent. We are only at other end of phone. If you have a girl too, they are kind of more advanced than boys. She will be fine, I know it’s daunting, I’m traumatised. My son says he is looking forward to it and that’s all that matters to me. We can deal with practicalities as and when they occur. Hope this helps xx
It really does help <3 thank you for being so kind and reaching out. It helps to k ow others are going through similar. I totally agree about the not cutting crusts off and teaching them to cook, I hope I've done my daughter well with the independence. I wish your son the best of luck and thanks again for taking time to reply. Wonderful human being! Xx

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She’s trained her so she can now leave her as much as she wants.
Bad parenting. I know parents should have a break now and again but I don’t think I left the country once till my son was about 10.
But that’s just me, I love my child!!
Same here we only left our kids once in which I took my husband away for a week as he had lost his dad and wasn’t coping at all that was in 1999 but the kids was left with my parents and back then we didn’t have video call so I rang on landline every night but we both missed them so much

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
This message means so much. It's for them, not us... is the quote I will be repeating in my head on Saturday. Thank you for your advice and offer of support, you are wonderful 🥰 xx
You got this 💞💞
it is hard but keep that in your head it’s for them not us
If you need a chat Saturday I will be around
Also remember you helped them get to this point in their life
And the tears remember tears of joy and proudness
My son said to me and his dad on his graduation thank you we said what for he said showing me the right way guiding me and believing in me that’s when I realised my part of raising him through those young years had paid off and now he takes that into his new chapter and now he works for a big Canadian company
But the day of graduation have a lorry full of tissues 😂😂 💞💞💞💞💞

Mar 2, 2024
Sedat is working so she can’t do the school run or look after his child and dog. How do millions of other single parents do it then?! Does she listen to the absolute s that comes out of her mouth?
Exactly why can’t he have her in the evening after he finishes work? And why has she made him his survival meals for the week? He really is fing useless they both are 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
I wish she could be banned from saying 'bulgar'

Why reveal the takeaway contents as if it's a surprise and impressive every time, when she always orders the same thing. I know, I know "but this time I ordered the special" she would say.. but it's the same food, just different amounts in the containers.

Wonder how much she actually paid this time..

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Treated then to a nice meal even but nope she all her and as tight as a Knats ass
That dinner last night was awful even at the moment I can’t stand Kuki I will admit that her and Tom do very nice meals and healthy as well
I agree, at least Kuki & Tom do nice, healthy meals and know about food portioning- unlike Sevda - freezer food and lots of take aways and portions far too big!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
My question exactly which I've posed to her dimwit followers ! Screenshot_20240908_153226_TikTok.jpg
Sevda has absolutely zero clue what ‘hard work’ is. She’s had a very sheltered, pampered-by-mummy upbringing… hence her fashion sense (no sense!) and her continued help from mummy, including helping Sevda to pack, helping her clean & tidy Sevda’s house, making a lot of the meals featured on Sevda’s EWM’s and wiping her bum in general.

Mar 8, 2024
And dunnnnairrrrr…. Mmmmmmm… it’s sooooo good.. stunnin’…. It’s nice, very nice!
I cannot cope with her and how she says words. She’s so fing dim. And her eyes are soulless. Proper dark and dead behind them. When she serves the food her concentration face is fing horrible. Ugly witch with fing awful hair

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Sounds like she’s saying bugger not bulgur.
So I heard “now I’m going to do elas, bugger”.
Sedat said to give him some of everything, he also said not to give him any wings.
How about sedat, you get off your lazy arse and pour your own dinner! And Sevda, stop playing up his dinner for your content and make him do it himself.