Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Baby Shark Swimming GIF by Super Simple
Can you imagine if they got hold of that pair. They wouldn’t need another meal for 2 years. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
They’ll love it in Tunisia. The men stare and love women (from my few experiences)….she will try and speak Turkish with them and flirt.
And because she’s the ‘skinny’ sister, she’ll be lapping it up.
She’ll be telling them all I’m TikTok famous I’ve got 1.8m Followers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But darling, listen the problem is, this b is ALWAYSSSS going away! There’s doing a favour once maybe twice for family members, and then there’s taking the piss! She couldn’t care less who looks after the dog as long as it’s free.
Anyone that goes away as much as she does doesn’t give 2 fs about her pet. I’m absolutely devastated when I go away once a year without them to see Family. I’m constantly worrying about them. And yes I agree. She is absolutely taking the piss! Why doesn’t her parents have the Dog? Wouldn’t Trust Cuckoo to take care of my animals. She’d probably give them away if it got too much for her!

Mar 2, 2024
They’ll love it in Tunisia. The men stare and love women (from my few experiences)….she will try and speak Turkish with them and flirt.
And because she’s the ‘skinny’ sister, she’ll be lapping it up.
She’ll be telling them all I’m TikTok famous I’ve got 1.8m Followers. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But darling, listen the problem is, this b is ALWAYSSSS going away! There’s doing a favour once maybe twice for family members, and then there’s taking the piss! She couldn’t care less who looks after the dog as long as it’s free.
Anyone that goes away as much as she does doesn’t give 2 fs about her pet. I’m absolutely devastated when I go away once a year without them to see Family. I’m constantly worrying about them. And yes I agree. She is absolutely taking the piss! Why doesn’t her parents have the Dog? Wouldn’t Trust Cuckoo to take care of my animals. She’d probably give them away if it got too much for her!
Greedy greedy b, and she wonders why she’s twolled!
That is an obscene amount of food. Yet she’s cheek to say I’m trying to stay away from white bread. Does she actually hear the crap that spews out of her mouth?