Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
💯 filtered to the max! Nothing like her in real life! Shame on her sending out a message to young girls/women to cover up as much as possible your true self with all the filters you can use!
I have said this many times about the amount she eats and portrays you can stay slim, it’s dangerous to anyone who has eating disorders etc
You cannot live a life like that and be that slim and the proof is out there from her filtered videos pictures to others who get her in theirs, she is dangerous very and the delusional cult following believe her as well.
It needs to stop we all know she is a fair size now and is packing the weight on, like I say you can’t eat all that crap and no exercise and be slim especially knowing the size she was as well and her admitting she is a feeder
The make up is filtered like in Turkey it only happens when she is aboard example look at the George at home video
I also agree she is acting like a teenager flirting away, I have also said she is a w in which I stand by the towel and nighty videos
This tipping bullshit nope she is not the drinks she lined up is that they got 2 at once so they don’t have to keep getting them
Plus she has to devices (phones) as seen the other so the text from I pad kid I would state she sent herself as the written text is the same (how they wrote it broken)
The abusing w is nothing but a dangerous w
Everything him/she is doing is a clap back to what is written about her it’s more then embarrassing it more then childish

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Have some manners you dirty b. Think she tries to wind up her twolls up pulling her tongue out every second.Thought you ignored your twolls you lying beast. Does she not look back at her videos and think “ I look a t?”.
She is not winding me up at all lol 😂 tbh it’s hysterical, the only person she is making look disgusting is herself if she can’t see that then she is a lost cause well she is anyway 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Have some manners you dirty b. Think she tries to wind up her twolls up pulling her tongue out every second.Thought you ignored your twolls you lying beast. Does she not look back at her videos and think “ I look a t?”.
I honestly think she’s that disgusting and vile and it’s such a bad habit now that she can’t help but get the massive tongue out. It also most probably needs room cus it’s far too big for her mouf

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Heavy stopped EWM recently and I’m wondering if she is over there getting weight loss surgery. I believe prior to getting it done you have to change your diet and she wasn’t eating in camera.
Tbh if she was getting WLS I would say she would go to Turkey
Some have to do a liver reduction diet 2 weeks prior to surgery, I think it’s a ploy so she gets her delusional cult to say don’t stop
Tbh I think the pair are massive of screen eaters and the amount of alcohol they drink doesn’t help with WL