Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She’s extra annoying on her prostitute eat with me. The chicken looks like a saggy tit. She is being so positive about this hotel cus the last one she was so negative about when she was with her mum and dad. The food looks atrocious. “It was cooked in a tagine” saying it as if she knows what she’s talking about.
Also the way she puts one hand under whatever drinking vessel she has absolutely fing irritates the s out of me
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 2, 2024
I think she is very jealous of Mine and with all the talk of how the men are I think she wants to make sure that she stays single so she has dolled it up a bit and taken the rings off to make sure heavy doesn’t get any Tunisian tail.
I mean imagine if heavy found a bloke or lady and had a newborn… 💯 of the attention wouldn’t be in Shakira and she couldn’t possibly handle that.
They can see Flapper is acting desperate whereas Mine is just going with the flow. Flapper is the Type of Girl they would do and Chuck and Mine is the Type they would take home to their parents. Sad fers.🤣🤣🤣🤣