Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
I was watching 90 day fiancé UK on Discovery ages ago, the women usually go on holiday and meet a guy or meet the guy online. There was one woman who met a guy in Tunisia and apparently they love women from the UK cos it means they get to come to the UK to settle down. If sev knew she could get away with it she would have a holiday fling, she seems very vulnerable and wants male attention so I wouldn’t put it past her

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I was watching 90 day fiancé UK on Discovery ages ago, the women usually go on holiday and meet a guy or meet the guy online. There was one woman who met a guy in Tunisia and apparently they love women from the UK cos it means they get to come to the UK to settle down. If sev knew she could get away with it she would have a holiday fling, she seems very vulnerable and wants male attention so I wouldn’t put it past her
She craves any sort of attention so any male showing her attention she will suck up
It just shows again what a sad boring lying life she leads the fake happy couple doesn’t wash anymore that marriage is dead and buried and flowers growing on top

Apr 15, 2024
England
Why does she put a huge mouthful of the rice pudding to taste, don’t know about anyone else but when I’m on holiday and there’s a type of food I’ve never tasted (or even back home), I first taste a little and if I like it I’ll have more. She shoves the whole lot in her mouth and she doesn’t even like it. No graceful eating for her

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
She would definitely cheat on Sedat if she got the chance! Not a doubt in my mind. The over the top make up last night and removing the rings confirmed what I already thought about her
There’s only one reason to remove a wedding ring on holiday and that’s to show men that you’re available and up for anything. I’m truly hoping that she gets a good lay and the result lands her in the clubl. Try explaining that to your fans, your husband, your daughter, your mama and papa! Her sexual frustration has gone nuclear, any dick will do!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up on borefests tik Tok! We can do a room because the room is clean now (cleaner had been in). Saying how they got in late last night, unpacked then got up and left the room! I’m sorry!?!? Clean your own bloody room! They will be swanning about thinking they are celebrities there. Leaving there room in a state! Check your privileges girls!!! 😡😡😡