Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
💯everything you say!!! She’s incredibly desperate for attention!!!!! Looks a complete idiot!!
TikTok has gone so far to this bint’s head, more than ANY of the lot even Becki and that’s saying something. The ridiculous family all playing along. Why is the father called SevdaElasDAD - what a fing sap. Does he introduce himself as that in work etc. I see he has a bandy leg now too…

Mar 2, 2024
TikTok has gone so far to this bint’s head, more than ANY of the lot even Becki and that’s saying something. The ridiculous family all playing along. Why is the father called SevdaElasDAD - what a fing sap. Does he introduce himself as that in work etc. I see he has a bandy leg now too…
Calling himself SevdaElasDad because he thought he’d get thousands of followers, fing turtle face weirdo hahaha can’t stand him

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She barely had a pot to piss in before tiktok. It also doesn’t seem like she dated much, if at all, before meeting and marrying Sedat. Then they had a child. They don’t have much of a relationship and overall, it doesn’t seem like she gets much fulfilment from her family life. When she worked outside the house, she often looked like she was holding back tears in her videos. But she was stuck with that life before TikTok. Then she gets access to more $$ and the first thing she does is start running away from her life at every opportunity. She’s reliving a youth she never had because she had no money. And now she’s running around acting like she has no husband, no kid and no responsibilities.
Perfectly said! It’s sad really. Very sad.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Check Begda’s TikTok and she has a pinned video. 3.5 million views. She’s in a pink top eating a roast chicken dinner. Listen to poor Ela. She is trying to desperately get her mom’s attention. And mimicking her mom and Sevda just ignores her. What she’s doing amounts to child abuse.
Yes she literally ignores her child the whole way through apart from tells her to chew properly.
Why would you pin that video? Child neglect. Your child is speaking to you and you’re focus is on the camera and naming every item of food you throwing down your gob.
But hey let’s pin it because it’s got 3.5million views, who gives a s about my bad parenting.