Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The majority of these creators are on TT just by virtue of their life being empty before social media, they wanted to fill a gap in their life so joined SM as a bit of fun but it’s taken over their entire life. If you look at older videos of sev, Aimee, becki or Tereasa they all look healthier, dressed well and unhinged but just a year on they look so different and totally messed up
Very true! It’s like it ruined their lives tbh 🥴 They got money and freebies but it seems like it’s also made them physically and mentally less healthy and their relationships around them seem strained

blackcat2629

Mar 3, 2024
I'm watching Love Is Blind UK and there's a woman on it who opened up about her struggles with endometriosis .... how it's hard for her to conceive, she struggles each month physically and mentally, and it's ruined relationships in the past. She's worried she will never conceive.

Makes me SO ANGRY Sevda spoke about this condition so flippantly, "ya girl's got endo" like PLEASE she is such a heartless b. This really affects so many people. Real, good people. Do better Begda.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I'm watching Love Is Blind UK and there's a woman on it who opened up about her struggles with endometriosis .... how it's hard for her to conceive, she struggles each month physically and mentally, and it's ruined relationships in the past. She's worried she will never conceive.

Makes me SO ANGRY Sevda spoke about this condition so flippantly, "ya girl's got endo" like PLEASE she is such a heartless b. This really affects so many people. Real, good people. Do better Begda.
Patients cry when they’re talking about their Endo when I’ve seen them… She was so wrong for that whole video and how she talked about that topic.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s sad all around. As much as sev probably wants to get out of the marriage I think sedat is quite comfortable, he’s a got a home, a job, a daughter, food cooked for him each day, washing done etc so he’s got a lot to lose. If it means putting up with the nagging he’ll just stay but there will come a time where sev will snap and just tell him she wants out, subtle signs are already there anyway
Unfortunately, I don’t think she’ll leave him, despite her feeling desperately sad and frustrated in her marriage. I think she needs his wage! I don’t think she could cope with having to get a REAL job. She’d have to leave TikTok as it’s not providing enough anymore to cover what Sedat earns also. She’s addicted to TikTok and it’s become her fantasy world in which she copes in life. She switches off from her loveless marriage and her followers have become her lifeline of happiness. Whereas other creators don’t need any praise or validation in life from followers, to Sevda, it’s her lifeline. She still ignores her followers for the vast majority of time funny enough but the feeling of importance and fame that Sevda dangerously feels the need to feel, yet is not real, she thinks is from her ‘caweer’ in TikTok!

Mar 2, 2024
What I find very sad and disturbing is what she is doing in this holiday boat trip dolphins sightseeing beach sea, and her daughter will see this how she will feel that her waste of space mother does this without her and even without her husband she says she loves, so much to see in Turkey as well so much history not once did she take that poor girl to the beach
She should hold her head in shame but she won’t disgusting
Sevda won’t spend the money to take Ela and Sedat on those holiday excursions. She already has to pay for their share of an all-inclusive when they do go as a family. This trip, she & Mine are going half on everything and also because it would look odd on social media if she didn’t tag along with Mine on all these excursions.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah she’s definitely misleading… A lot of these Tiktokers are harmful IMO as they make out you can eat lots of random se and not gain weight and it’s just not true. And then these twats hide behind filters because they don’t want to show their true sizes.
I couldn’t agree more
I have seen Miss red in person walked past her she doesn’t look like anything she does in TT her hair isn’t as red more dull red everything is filtered make up size the whole 9 yards, definitely not recognisable same as Begda they live in different worlds a very fake one at that

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well done on your progress btw… Also agree she’s addicted and her mindset is very much of a fat person in a less fat body. The way she obsesses about having cakes for breakfast on a frequent basis is very odd 🥴 The amount of processed foods and calorie dense foods she eats frequently is odd for someone who is apparently used to very strict calorie restriction (she lost a massive amount of weight from what I’ve seen of her pre weight loss photos and her early TikTok days).
Thank you
I agree she is so obsessed with food as yesterday showing all the food places in the mall etc
Airport eat before flying take meal deals on board book in flight meals
The very unhealthy packed lunch boxes
Having a ago at Sedat for giving ela extra broccoli steams and her eating fruit one time when she gone out

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Thank you
I agree she is so obsessed with food as yesterday showing all the food places in the mall etc
Airport eat before flying take meal deals on board book in flight meals
The very unhealthy packed lunch boxes
Having a ago at Sedat for giving ela extra broccoli steams and her eating fruit one time when she gone out
She encourages Ela to eat unhealthy food because it’s exactly what she likes to eat… Ela seems to like fruit and veg but her mum won’t give her much of it in her packed lunch or meals bizarrely…

Mar 2, 2024
You can clearly tell the beg has never ever been away on a girls holiday in her teens and had a cheeky kiss in a club. She has to point out the smallest things like men being complimentary or wanting her sisters phone number. She really is living her youth now, well guess what beg you should have done all of that living when you were younger and truly experienced life cos then you won’t be so naive now
Oooh lord. I remember my high school and college spring break holidays. Quite a bit of scandalous activities and slutty behavior 🫣. I blush thinking about it.

Mar 2, 2024
She’s a married woman. An adult who is Jealous of Young Lasses, so she’s trying to be one! If she was Truly happily married she wouldn’t need another man to compliment her and she definitely wouldn’t be posting it on TikTok for the whole world to see! If she was happily married she would be shouting his name from the rooftops. Always thought she was a tramp but this Holiday has absolutely reiterated that she definitely is one and would definitely be up for it with anyone who pays her attention. If she got drunk on this holiday,she would definitely be throwing her knickers around. 1 million%
I think Sevda was aiming to hook up (or already did hook up) with Jane’s man friend, the one who was dancing the other night and Sevda was taking videos of him.

Mar 2, 2024
Omg the lady in the background with her mouth opened the whole time 😂 firstly… stranger lady we agree.. they are fing ridiculous and her hair is attritions and secondly.. dickhead could see her in the background and continued to film.. rude .. it she is being a narc and too busy eye fing herself that she doesn’t even notice until later (or heavy noticed)

Attachments

• IMG_1427.png
    IMG_1427.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 32