Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve never had weight lost surgery but I can only assume this is true. Correct me anyone if I’m wrong.

I used to be size 14 and lost all my weight to size 6 now. (IVF and 3 kids) Only with walking, lifting weights, a lot and I mean a lot of heavy weight lifting. Cardio and strength training.

I have absolutely no saggy skin.

I’m pretty sure begda HAD SURGERY because the only way you sag the way she does with all those loose skin is the affect of surgery. Surgery targets only the part that they’ve worked on and that is the gut! All the weight lost then turns into (loose) fat

If she lost it the way she claims she has by going to the gym 5 days a week (bullshit) she wouldn’t look the way she does now!
The year gap of not posting on Ig with the last post being her (obese) getting on a flight to Turkey with a friend (who did have WLS) and then coming back super skinny was suspicious as hell…

I suspect if she was going to the gym she wouldn’t have as much loose skin, and she’ll also have better physical habits now and still go from time to time. Why would she not even bother using an exercise bike to maintain said weight loss (you’d definitely be conscious of this and it would be easy to do it if it was already a habit). She couldn’t even be bothered to walk Wocco for the first 6 months she had him.

She also can’t calorie count (or count in general as she can’t do KS1 maths) to save her life and shows no understanding of nutrition in her current eating. Her losing weight entirely through self imposed calorie counting and going to the gym just didn’t happen.

Also her comments about the rings being loose from weight loss are utter lies… She was skinny when she married Sedat and had already lost all the weight then. Therefore her rings were already sized for her being skinny. She definitely has got fatter since the early TikTok days and wouldn’t have looser rings now. She just doesn’t want to wear the tacky Argos stack as she wants attention from men.

Sep 10, 2024
Türkiye
I’m sure Sedat was trying his luck with multiple women from the UK but they had the sense to ignore him and along comes sev and it was a mutually convenient relationship and marriage
Poor f. I’d say he’s a flight risk with Ela now - that’s why he doesn’t mind her - Sentinel Island would have been a better option for him. Can someone gift the bint a tour there, they’d love her 😂 🤳 👋
Can you remember her saying before sedat she nearly married this guy but found out he only wanted a visa, I wonder if she is actually talking about sedat, and changed the story
It’s exactly what she’s doing

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve never had weight lost surgery but I can only assume this is true. Correct me anyone if I’m wrong.

I used to be size 14 and lost all my weight to size 6 now. (IVF and 3 kids) Only with walking, lifting weights, a lot and I mean a lot of heavy weight lifting. Cardio and strength training.

I’m pretty sure begda HAD SURGERY because the only way you sag the way she does with all those loose skin is the affect of surgery. Surgery targets only the part that they’ve worked on and that is the gut! All the weight lost then turns into (loose) fat

If she lost it the way she claims she has by going to the gym 5 days a week (bullshit) she wouldn’t look the way she does now!
I had WLS end of March so far lost 7 stone down
Have saggy baggy skin my arms are like bat wings
I do go to the gym just started working on my arms starting light and working up
Do cardio and other stuff I have gone from not been able to walk to averaging 15,000 steps on a good day 7-8,000 on a bad day
I go 5 days a week and got a cross trainer and just waiting for the treadmill to be delivered so I can do more when not at gym or can’t get, like weekends my GS comes stays and he loves working out with me with the weight pulls etc
IMO she has had WLS but she has fed it up
WLS is a tool it’s all about changing your lifestyle and food is a massive addiction to her

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Yep I remember this. I thought maybe she’s just desperate for Turkish men from turkey. Sounded like she got conned on the internet.
BUT, she also met sedat on the internet too.

Maybe it was him! And she forgot and backtracked and changed her story
I know it’s a strange thing to say perhaps…
But I honestly believe she was talking about Sedat. She said it was someone else before Sedat to throw anyone off track anyone who may be thinking it is Sedat.

I believe Sevda has a major mental illness that causes herself to be a perpetual liar, but not only that, although unintelligent and dumb on day to day life, I think she has the ability to twist and make up stories to throw people off what has taken place or is going to take place. She’s crazy.

I think her family know she can be almost psychotic at times which is why they keep her happy and run around her. She’s someone they know not to mess with because of how she probably retaliates.

I cannot help thinking Sevda has something to do with why the oldest sister is no longer part of the family.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I had WLS end of March so lost 7 stone down
I do go to the gym just started working on my arms starting light and working up
Do cardio and other stuff I have gone from not been able to walk to averaging 15,000 steps on a good day 7-8,000 on a bad day
I go 5 days a week and got a cross trainer and just waiting for the treadmill to be delivered so I can do more when not at gym or can’t get, like weekends my GS comes stays and he loves working out with me with the weight pulls etc
WLS is a tool it’s all about changing your lifestyle and food is a massive addiction to her
Nothing wrong with WLS or WL jabs, they’re tools for weight loss and it’s better to make a change and become a normal weight than remaining obese. For me the issue is Sevda lying and misrepresenting how she lost the weight. She has a whole narrative and weight loss playlist about how she lost the weight solely through her own willpower/diet/gym and that’s a lie.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I had WLS end of March so far lost 7 stone down
Well done on your progress btw… Also agree she’s addicted and her mindset is very much of a fat person in a less fat body. The way she obsesses about having cakes for breakfast on a frequent basis is very odd 🥴 The amount of processed foods and calorie dense foods she eats frequently is odd for someone who is apparently used to very strict calorie restriction (she lost a massive amount of weight from what I’ve seen of her pre weight loss photos and her early TikTok days).

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Nothing wrong with WLS or WL jabs, they’re tools for weight loss and it’s better to make a change and become a normal weight than remaining obese. For me the issue is Sevda lying and misrepresenting how she lost the weight.
That is my problem with her many times I have said with her lying and misleading people how dangerous it is to people who have food issues weight issues
You can’t do what she does and look like that only the filters do that but these vulnerable people will think you can and that is the dangerous part
It took me 5 years to get to WLS best thing I have ever done not for me but also the hubby as he has lost 2 stone by me cooking different taking all the se out the house lol 😂 and been my gym buddy even thought he has had a stroke and has walking difficulties it’s helped him as well, both stopped smoking as well before I had surgery
I feel so much better mentally and physically
I just wish she wouldn’t lie to people

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
That is my problem with her many times I have said with her lying and misleading people how dangerous it is to people who have food issues weight issues
You can’t do what she does and look like that only the filters do that but these vulnerable people will think you can and that is the dangerous part
It took me 5 years to get to WLS best thing I have ever done not for me but also the hubby as he has lost 2 stone by me cooking different taking all the se out the house lol 😂 and been my gym buddy even thought he has had a stroke and has walking difficulties it’s helped him as well, both stopped smoking as well before I had surgery
I feel so much better mentally and physically
I just wish she wouldn’t lie to people
Yeah she’s definitely misleading… A lot of these Tiktokers are harmful IMO as they make out you can eat lots of random se and not gain weight and it’s just not true. And then these twats hide behind filters because they don’t want to show their true sizes.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She wanted to get married and have a child so she could tick off things she felt socially obligated to do… She 100% is the type to feel smug compared to other people (like her sister) that she’s married and has a kid.
The thing is, I genuinely hope Mine recognises when she looks at Sevda and Sedat….that having a child and being married is NOT something she needs to be envious of!!!! I’m pretty sure she knows she would NOT want a loveless marriage like theirs, even if she covers for them by taking a ‘loved up photo’ of them both on the sofa and posted it before this trip. I’m hoping it’s not even something too high up on Mine’s list in life to be married with a child. She’s got plenty of years yet to enjoy life without those commitments.

I wish she could learn to break free of needing her family as much…and get out there more enjoying life!

Mine if you are reading this…you do NOT need to idolise Sevda at all! You can do way much better in life - take every opportunity to enjoy life, get out there more, make even more friends, stop monitoring all Sevda’s TIKTOK comments when she’s not monitoring them. Don’t continue to go down that road! Don’t let TikTok invade and take over your life like Sevda has allowed it to! TikTok will run its course one day and you still want it to NOT be your identity when it eventually fades out as a fad.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I know it’s a strange thing to say perhaps…
But I honestly believe she was talking about Sedat. She said it was someone else before Sedat to throw anyone off track anyone who may be thinking it is Sedat.

I believe Sevda has a major mental illness that causes herself to be a perpetual liar, but not only that, although unintelligent and dumb on day to day life, I think she has the ability to twist and make up stories to throw people off what has taken place or is going to take place. She’s crazy.

I think her family know she can be almost psychotic at times which is why they keep her happy and run around her. She’s someone they know not to mess with because of how she probably retaliates.

I cannot help thinking Sevda has something to do with why the oldest sister is no longer part of the family.
I reckon the older sister was more self sufficient and was a threat to Begda as she is also married and has children. Begda wants to be the top dog of the family. She doesn’t see Minger as a threat. Her parents treat her as the main person of the family because of her TikTok income and freebies. Also Begda seems like a jealous narc and the type to not be happy for other people (hence her paranoia with the evil eye stuff), she’s exactly the kind of person people use the evil eye against.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

Exactly! Which is why fitness people that follow/or used to follow Sevda, agree with what you say! She made a huge mistake lying by saying she was at the gym 5 days a week whilst losing weight. Her body would be quite moderately toned up if that was the case!! She’s definitely had surgery!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The thing is, I genuinely hope Mine recognises when she looks at Sevda and Sedat….that having a child and being married is NOT something she needs to be envious of!!!! I’m hoping it’s not even something too high up on Mine’s list in life to be married with a child. She’s got plenty of years yet to enjoy life without those commitments.

I wish she could learn to break free of needing her family as much…and get out there more enjoying life!

Mine if you are reading this…you do NOT need to idolise Sevda at all! You can do way much better in life - take every opportunity to enjoy life, get out there more, make even more friends, stop monitoring all Sevda’s TIKTOK comments when she’s not monitoring them. Don’t continue to go down that road! Don’t let TikTok invade and take over your life like Sevda has allowed it to! TikTok will run its course one day and you still want it to NOT be your identity when it eventually fades out as a fad.
Looking at Sevda is a really good advert or warning to anyone marrying without thinking 😂 Sorry but her marriage seems awful and miserable and it’s better to be single than live like that. Also she’s a terrible mum as she blatantly never wanted to actually do mother type responsibilities and only had a kid because she thought it was what was expected of her culturally. Absolutely terrible parenting.

Apr 15, 2024
England
The majority of these creators are on TT just by virtue of their life being empty before social media, they wanted to fill a gap in their life so joined SM as a bit of fun but it’s taken over their entire life. If you look at older videos of sev, Aimee, becki or Tereasa they all look healthier, dressed well and not unhinged but just a year on they look so different and totally messed up