Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry but who the actual do do they think they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watched Hippos EWM… and at the end she says she will definitely come back as the staff were kind… yada yada yada… and she will share the name and stuff when they are back!! … firstly… you you great big lump of lard we know where you are! Secondly… by knowing where you are most (if not all all) would avoid the place like the plague knowing that you and slippery knickers are there…. And last but not least … YOU ARE NOT fING CELEBRITIES THAT NEEDS TO KEEP YOUR LOCATION SECRET FOR SECURITY REASONS! YOU ARE JUST RUN OF THE MILL s CHAVS OUT FOR A HOLIDAY SHAG!

I hope your crotches get infected by the fleas of a thousand camels 🐪

OH AND BY WAY CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN EATING… AND STOP SLAPPING YOUR GUMS… YOU COULD STILL HEAR YOUR DISGUSTING CHEWING SOUNDS OVER THE HUM DRUM OF THE SCHOOL CANTEEN… 🤢
Someone ought to write you are staying at the hotel where all those innocent people were killed in 2015 because it was a cheap holiday. Flapper would absolutely s herself.

Mar 2, 2024
Firstly do stick… your hair is literally breaking shorter than a fringe.. foe entertainment purposes please keeping using your cheap box yes.. I want to see where this takes you…

Secondly do stick… name one airport that doesn’t have food??? You going to hold on to that crusty crowsssant all day in case there isn’t food at the airport that night… fing disgusting specimen of a human being, total filth… you look like you stink b
She’s took them to give to Bucktooth as a surprise!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Did anyone in her comments say anything? Can’t understand why she’s posted this?
Sevda Your Husband definitely isn’t in love with you nor does he fancy or respect you because if he did his response definitely wouldn’t have been so Blasé! You bore him. Plain and simple.
He’s probably more worried about what Megan gets up to than what old frog eyes is doing 🐸 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I was thinking that 🫣 Don’t think it looks good to do stuff like that in Turkish culture from what I know
It’s so disrespectful on so many Levels! No Turkish woman would ever dream of doing this and especially if she’s married.
She has Disrespected her Husband and the Turkish Culture on another Level.
Absolutely abhorrent behaviour and that’s with the Camera rolling. Can you imagine what she’s done with men off camera.
Going to show my Husband when he comes home and see what he says. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He’s Turkish by the way. It’s not going to be pleasant

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s so disrespectful on so many Levels! No Turkish woman would ever dream of doing this and especially if she’s married.
She has Disrespected her Husband and the Turkish Culture on another Level.
Absolutely abhorrent behaviour and that’s with the Camera rolling. Can you imagine what she’s done with men off camera.
Going to show my Husband when he comes home and see what he says. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He’s Turkish by the way. It’s not going to be pleasant
I can already imagine his response 😂😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
I know it's like beating a dead horse at this stage but why, WHY wouldn't you use a knife and fork for that thing she had for breakfast? It was also disgusting seeing her bite and suck on it!

Back to wrapping up croissants to take with her later, in case there's no food at the airport?! What airport has NO food options? Bet they'll be on Ela's breakfast plate tomorrow.

Surprised she's given out all the details of checkout, when they're leaving and their flight time. I thought they were celebrities and needed to hide their locations?
I thought to myself I’m pretty sure she’s going to use a knife and fork to eat that bread slathered in chocolate sauce but no! she proceeds to pick it up with her hands and eat it, wtf. There was sauce all over her hands and mouth

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
For those who understand these things (I don’t and admit it) but is Sevda’s horrendous large ugly tongue always white due to her use of multiple filters? Is there a tooth whitening filter that could cause this because if there isn’t she needs to see a UK doctor pronto as it’s not normal unless she’s constantly chewing Rennies (other indigestion remedies are available.)
Thinking about it, maybe it is down to taking indigestion meds as she pigs out, doesn’t chew her food and shovels it in like a stoker with a coal shovel on a steam train and having to force down a swallow ready for the next shovelful!

Attachments

• IMG_0509.png
    IMG_0509.png
    548 KB · Views: 9

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I thought to myself I’m pretty sure she’s going to use a knife and fork to eat that bread slathered in chocolate sauce but no! she proceeds to pick it up with her hands and eat it, wtf. There was sauce all over her hands and mouth
That was so gross as bad as the night she went nuclear on the hot dogs was she was pissed up 🤢