Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
In her breakfast video she said they CANNOT book the room in order to be able to shower later in the afternoon, before leaving for airport, so they are checking out at 11am and leaving their suitcases at reception. She then said after checking out at 11am she’s going to sit by the pool until they go.

That means she’s sat at the pool from 11am in her clothes and sweated there until they got picked up at 4pm to go to the airport! What a skunk 🦨!!

We all know she’s a smelly b, but how sorry I feel for anyone sat near the pair of them on the plane!!! The stench!!! She has no shame. And then….she’ll be pulling stale croissants from her bag to eat! The pair of them will look like tramps.

If I was sat anywhere near them, I’d ask to be moved to another seat if available! Imagine the noises too coming out of their mouths when they’re chewing! All that mooing too!! 🤢🤢🤮

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
In her breakfast video she said they CANNOT book the room in order to be able to shower later in the afternoon, before leaving for airport, so they are checking out at 11am and leaving their suitcases at reception. She then said after checking out at 11am she’s going to sit by the pool until they go.

That means she’s sat at the pool from 11am in her clothes and sweated there until they got picked up at 4pm to go to the airport! What a skunk 🦨!!

We all know she’s a smelly b, but how sorry I feel for anyone sat near the pair of them on the plane!!! The stench!!! She has no shame. And then….she’ll be pulling stale croissants from her bag to eat! The pair of them will look like tramps.

If I was sat anywhere near them, I’d ask to be moved to another seat if available! Imagine the noises too coming out of their mouths when they’re chewing! All that mooing too!! 🤢🤢🤮
Feel sick thinking about it, in my bag I carry fem fresh wipes all the time just the thought makes me want to be 🤢🤢🤢🤢 dirty rats 🐀

Apr 15, 2024
England
She’s saying the hotel is busy so they had to check out at 11am. What did she expect if she didn’t book an extra day for today? Of course the hotel will get busy for the arrival of the next guests. She should’ve booked an extra day to allow for her to store her luggage before they leave and more importantly to freshen up and shower before they leave for the airport. So this means they haven’t showered since sitting at the pool and wont shower until the tomorrow morning. Taking crossiants from the buffet, I’m sure you’re not allowed to take food from the buffet to eat later. Such sad behaviour. And what’s a few crossaints going to do, it’s not like it will fill her up, just buy food on the plane

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Obsessed with food. How sad. I hate that this family are just so obsessed with doing tic tok videos, poor Ela, she probably thinks it’s normal family life. It’s like she’s in the Truman show. I was sickened when I saw her eating, wearing a bib at doormats house. Why do they have to make a point of saying thank you to each other all the time? Who does that? So forced. iPad kid can’t use cutlery, but none of them can. Hairy daddy videos give me the creeps. Laughing for no reason, just yak!! And saying ‘my wife’ been so tempted to comment ‘has she got a name?’ But I don’t want to get blocked, it’s too entertaining 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
Obsessed with food. How sad. I hate that this family are just so obsessed with doing tic tok videos, poor Ela, she probably thinks it’s normal family life. It’s like she’s in the Truman show. I was sickened when I saw her eating, wearing a bib at doormats house. Why do they have to make a point of saying thank you to each other all the time? Who does that? So forced. iPad kid can’t use cutlery, but none of them can. Hairy daddy videos give me the creeps. Laughing for no reason, just yak!! And saying ‘my wife’ been so tempted to comment ‘has she got a name?’ But I don’t want to get blocked, it’s too entertaining 😂
What was annoying was when they went out to F&B and the dad kept eyeing up his wife’s food, and tasted it. His wife probably offered cos she knows he wanted some. Even if she politely offered doesn’t mean he has to taste it. Sev is the same, always looking at other peoples plates and being envious if she hasn’t got it on her plate, next thing you know she’s gone off to get the same food. I remember she did this at the all inclusive in Cyprus

Mar 8, 2024
Dya know what this fing ugly straw haired t has wound me up. Croissants from the hotel for on the plane tonight?! No meal deal? No plane meal? Why is she so fing tight. I can’t stand tight people. And she is just grim. This is the only thing she’s buying. I can’t fing stand this stupid fing ugly horrible tight holed t bag. Her whole family are hideous. Husband is useless, mum is a pushover, sister is a big fat dope, dad is a creepy fing prick and poor ewa with her massive toof hasn’t got a chance in life cus the s family around her. You’re all a bunch of greedy bastards and I can’t stand yas.

Attachments

• IMG_4584.png
    IMG_4584.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 50
Mar 3, 2024
Dya know what this fing ugly straw haired t has wound me up. Croissants from the hotel for on the plane tonight?! No meal deal? No plane meal? Why is she so fing tight. I can’t stand tight people. And she is just grim. This is the only thing she’s buying. I can’t fing stand this stupid fing ugly horrible tight holed t bag. Her whole family are hideous. Husband is useless, mum is a pushover, sister is a big fat dope, dad is a creepy fing prick and poor ewa with her massive toof hasn’t got a chance in life cus the s family around her. You’re all a bunch of greedy bastards and I can’t stand yas.
THIS is hysterical!!! 🤣🤣🤣 BTW I love your username!