Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why is she so tight? And what is her obsession with having the price of things on everything? It really baffles me how tight she is. Taking the food from the breakfast buffet to the airport is an absolute low! Honestly she needs to get a life.
Firstly welcome to the group
And secondly the w thinks it makes her look good

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She blatantly didn’t know about what happened at the hotel before she booked it… Then addressing it with one sentence and talking about how great the security is 🥴

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726564624.mov
She is so out of touch
“So sad” it was and still is devastating
This w will use anything to her advantage like she did when her Nene died she needs mental help or a massive slap
Tunisia gets a lot of tourists

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
Begda you are the smuggest b I have ever come across. I hope people continue to report you to social services and to the brands that you work with. You are not grateful at all, you are just sucking up to your dumb ass followers so you can keep the money coming in.

Your family are a bunch of losers, including your father, sister, doormat mother and Kukoo. Bunch of lazy, entitled freeloaders, would be if you could bes.

Ya girl’s got not long left.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I thought that with bat s bonkers kuki but she is going to Venice on 9th October and then it’s half term (well it is here) starts the 18th
I'm sure she's going to Turkey in October to see Sedats parents. Cue more slagging off about her mother in laws cooking and her father in laws missing teeth . She's such a nasty b ... I bet they only tolerate her so they can see their only grandchild.!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Good morning friends, the b is back and got a busy week. Last time im watching her or her beggy family on TikTok, im not contributing to the dickheads. I’ll have to ghost watch them or watch them on that website but I can’t remember the name of it.
I never watch them I ghost watch no way will I help towards their nastiness or anything else
Only way to get to them is the drop in views comments hit them in the pocket
Not getting any help from me even though the w does take stuff from here to try to use for her advantage like she does coping everyone
She will never amount to anything she can have a holiday every mth for me as she still will never have standards morals or a LOVING FAMILY OR THE REAL LOVE OF A MAN AND CHILD

Last edited:

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Wow her latest video on how grateful she is for her followers helping her to go on holidays. Just wow.
it’d serve her right if that comment resulted in her 8M followers being more than halved. I wonder how many of them haven’t had a decent holiday in years and realise they’re funding her multiple trips abroad every year She’s such an entitled b, makes my blood boil, greedy selfish cow. 😡

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm sure she's going to Turkey in October to see Sedats parents. Cue more slagging off about her mother in laws cooking and her father in laws missing teeth . She's such a nasty b ... I bet they only tolerate her so they can see their only grandchild.!
💯 but then when she is there she stays in a hotel or apart so they see iPad when she allows (narcissist control)
The time she went and stayed all inclusive and paid for (as she said) kuki and kids to stay, sedat stayed with his mum and dad they even went out on the piss and left the girls at the hotel, why couldn’t the grandmother/father watch them

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
What’s the bet Ela was dropped off by doormat in the morning.
I would say I pad was taken back last night as doormat would of have to pick the 2 ton tessys up from the airport as pedo gets up early as well and plus sumo mine would of stayed at mummy’s and daddy’s as well as she needs her washing doing etc and it wouldn’t surprise me while the w goes gets wocco (poor dog) she goes and un packs and does her washing etc

Mar 2, 2024
Why’s Sedat in Sevda and Elas bed? lol

Seriously though why is Ela in bed with Sedat she’s old enough to be in her own bed and I thought Sevda didn’t like toxic TikTok. Her followers are fing deranged if they will still watch her videos after what she said, also how can a mother keep leaving her child and husband to go on holiday. She’s a fing b and I really can’t stand her.

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine being so controlling and have such a tit of a husband that you have to do a food shop while you are overseas instead of your husband being able to go to the shop… also.. she talks about food waste.. by her not wanting to bother with washing the cucumber she peels half the cucumber off with the fing peel.. or is it like the bread crusts and Sedat has the cucumber skins for weftovers