Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I'm sure she's going to Turkey in October to see Sedats parents. Cue more slagging off about her mother in laws cooking and her father in laws missing teeth . She's such a nasty b ... I bet they only tolerate her so they can see their only grandchild.!
If it’s true that Kuki really is her brother then Sedat’s parents have three grandchildren, Lara, Sasha and Ela. If that’s the case then it was wicked of her not to take them for a visit when she was in Turkey over the summer.

Something just doesn’t add up for me, it’s all really suspicious, are they even related at all? There is something very dodgy going on here. matchmaking to make marriages of convenience to enable an immigrant legal entry into the UK by claiming that they are family. Other incriminating evidence which cites Tom as being complicit Is out there but sadly I can’t access it on my tablet as I could if I was using a PC.

Sweet Kuki, my arse! 😡

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
If it’s true that Kuki really is her brother then Sedat’s parents have three grandchildren, Lara, Sasha and Ela. If that’s the case then it was wicked of her not to take them for a visit when she was in Turkey over the summer.

Something just doesn’t add up for me, it’s all really suspicious, are they even related at all? There is something very dodgy going on here. matchmaking to make marriages of convenience to enable an immigrant legal entry into the UK by claiming that they are family. Other incriminating evidence which cites Tom as being complicit Is out there but sadly I can’t access it on my tablet as I could if I was using a PC.

Sweet Kuki, my arse! 😡
Haha ! I forgot about them 🤣. Kuki speaks very bitterly about her mother and also her sister . She might not get along with her mother but at least make the fing effort- parents aren't around forever. She spent 7 fing weeks in Turkey over the summer ... how could she not make an effort to go and see her parents. I know Turkey is a big place- but her excuse was " we don't have a car " . There's a thing with wings that flies in the air that's used for transporting people to different places... called an AEROPLANE !!! Get on one and go and see them. Whinging and whining about the NHS and dentists here in the UK etc ... do off back to Turkey then and stay there . The whole set up is dodgy . I suspect she's fiddling Begdas accounts somehow, getting her to set up a limited company etc. I'll stop ranting now 🤣🤣

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Check out De-influencers, it’s on there.
Yeah - plenty to go at ! . Her and Sedat absolutely pissed as farts on holiday in May - sfaced by 12.30 pm whilst the kid splashes about in a pool by herself..a child that can't swim !
Kicking him under the table .
The horrible huge portions of food she gives the kid ... and then next a pitiful amount for breakfast - sugar loaded pat lunches !
Drunk driving the morning after her " I get twolled " all the time on Teresa's live .
Filming her child dribbling food out of her mouth and " mmmming " fully knowing the amount of saves she gets compared to her normal tiktoks
Drunk on New Years eve and the kid passed out asleep on the sofa .. take the kid to bed ffs !
Plenty more as well I'm sure!

Mar 2, 2024
she's so fake. also said she'd love to take Sedat there. b no you wouldn't lol. you can't stand him.

complained about him the first chance she got about not noticing the two bad tomatoes in the grocery delivery....
That's so easily done as well. When I get deliveries I do check as I go for anything obvious, but I've been caught out with mouldy fruit and veg before, if you've got a whole big food shop and you're trying to check and take it all in so the delivery guy can go to his next job it's an easy mistake. Just contact customer services and take a photo, they're usually good at dealing with that sort of thing.

I'd add it's especially the case if it's a big food shop and you don't even know what's in it, even more understandable how something could get missed. They're two standard vine tomatoes ffs.

Final point - I just checked the price at Sainsburys, where she has been getting online shops recently. Looks like the vine tomatoes are 95p or £2. If she got the £2 ones (only considering this because she mentioned them being expensive), they come in cardboard and plastic packaging - so was he supposed to open all the packets to check every item?

Can't believe I've just been so involved in her tomatoes lol

Apr 15, 2024
England
How insulting to flippantly mention about ‘all those people that were killed’. 100% she had no clue about the terrorist attacks in 2015, she’s read it here. I’d rather she didn’t mention things like that at all cos she makes things like that sound so trivial. Also apart from the smelly processed fridge raiders the packed lunch looks slightly healthier. How has she never added tomatoes to elas sandwiches before, and even then she cut it up so thin, thought sev didn’t like a stingey sandwich? But hey it’s only for her daughter. Selfish b

May 22, 2024
Australia
Yeah - plenty to go at ! . Her and Sedat absolutely pissed as farts on holiday in May - sfaced by 12.30 pm whilst the kid splashes about in a pool by herself..a child that can't swim !
Kicking him under the table .
The horrible huge portions of food she gives the kid ... and then next a pitiful amount for breakfast - sugar loaded pat lunches !
Drunk driving the morning after her " I get twolled " all the time on Teresa's live .
Filming her child dribbling food out of her mouth and " mmmming " fully knowing the amount of saves she gets compared to her normal tiktoks
Drunk on New Years eve and the kid passed out asleep on the sofa .. take the kid to bed ffs !
Plenty more as well I'm sure!
The only time she can have sex with Sedat js when she’s drunk.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Could someone send me link to the video where she’s kicking sedat. Also anything you guys think is going to be relevant to support the report to the school.

I advice you all to email the school because they are investigating.
There is a video from last summer where they was in dactca when they stayed at the all inclusive and w Kuki went out in the piss and left the girls in the hotel and also another when in side last year where them 2 fs went shopping leaving them in the apartment and let’s not forget the dumping of them in a play area in the mall while they go eat and shop and can’t even see them

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
Haha ! I forgot about them 🤣. Kuki speaks very bitterly about her mother and also her sister . She might not get along with her mother but at least make the fing effort- parents aren't around forever. She spent 7 fing weeks in Turkey over the summer ... how could she not make an effort to go and see her parents. I know Turkey is a big place- but her excuse was " we don't have a car " . There's a thing with wings that flies in the air that's used for transporting people to different places... called an AEROPLANE !!! Get on one and go and see them. Whinging and whining about the NHS and dentists here in the UK etc ... do off back to Turkey then and stay there . The whole set up is dodgy . I suspect she's fiddling Begdas accounts somehow, getting her to set up a limited company etc. I'll stop ranting now 🤣🤣
Never mind a rental car or airplane, she is fully Turkish so not an excuse to say she doesn’t know how it works etc.

Turkey has great bus services that everyone uses to travel around the country with ease.

Such a weird and unlikeable family they both are, definitely not normal as someone who is from a similar cultures, no wonder kuki gets on so well with Sevda, both have issues.