Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Am I allowed to write the schools email on here? Or anyone who wants it I can send my ***fake*** TikTok details and you can message me. I don’t know help me out guys I don’t want to get in trouble on here. But the more of us report to the school it will help the investigation x
Yes I would like that too please. Also would be good to connect with you to get home advice on what to write.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
What the very heck is that by her underarm?

She was making digs at poor Sedat implying that he didn’t like his dinner, what a cow! When he did speak he was speaking in English, very well actually. No one’s allowed to eat in peace when she’s around as she’s forever wanting them to praise her for her (nonexistent) culinary skills. She’s sickening.

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpeg
    IMG_0512.jpeg
    166.1 KB · Views: 39
Mar 8, 2024

She was making digs at poor Sedat implying that he didn’t like his dinner, what a cow! When he did speak he was speaking in English, very well actually. No one’s allowed to eat in peace when she’s around as she’s forever wanting them to praise her for her (nonexistent) culinary skills. She’s sickening.
Couldn’t watch her today.. tried to watch some of her eat with me.. saw the array of sauces and her annoying face and had to turn it off. Being a t to sedat again. Shocking. She’s such a bully. I wouldn’t have ate that tea either. It look horrible.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London

I thought the same. She was more interested in pleasing her friend, Dave by making his favourite meal (freezer food - fish fingers, curly fries & baked beans) to show him via her EWM! You could also see her hinting at Sedat to praise the meal at first …before saying it’s NOT a meal he likes. She then gave him horrible looks at the end whilst he was asking why one juice was hard to open but not the other. She looked fed up with him. She really does despise him! Notice he did NOT say he missed her cooking when she asked!! He just said he was hungry when she asked why he wasn’t saying anything about the food 🤣

I find it sad that she was more interested in making DAVE’S favourite meal to show him on her EWM than cooking her husband HIS favourite meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I thought the same. She was more interested in pleasing her friend, Dave by making his favourite meal (freezer food - fish fingers, curly fries & baked beans) to show him via her EWM! You could also see her hinting at Sedat to praise the meal at first …before saying it’s NOT a meal he likes. She then gave him horrible looks at the end whilst he was asking why one juice was hard to open but not the other. She looked fed up with him. She really does despise him! Notice he did NOT say he missed her cooking when she asked!! He just said he was hungry when she asked why he wasn’t saying anything about the food 🤣

I find it sad that she was more interested in making DAVE’S favourite meal to show him on her EWM than cooking her husband HIS favourite meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also noticed her interaction with the other men on holiday and to sedat it has made it even more clearer how much she hates him

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
The w stated that is a northern delicacy 😂😂😂 sorry from coming from what once was Europes biggest fishing port errmmmm nope 😂
Maybe your stupid fat fs of friends you made but definitely not 99% people from the north 😂😂😂😂 OH w DO YOU KNOW WHAT DELICACY IS AND MEANS FFS YOU STUPID fING COW GO TAKE YOUR s FACE FOR A s ALSO YOUR PURE HATE FOR YOUR HISBAND AND DAUGHTER SHOWED MASSIVELY TONIGHT
ALSO YOU LOOK RATHER PISSED OF AS WELL 😂

and nothing wrong with fish fingers and chips (HOMEMADE FRESH) and beans but not what you dished up
GET A GRIP b

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Well called it Mine (extra large) stayed at mummy and daddy’s and tonight 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Baby Food GIF by Arrow Video

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I agree & got the same vibes. She kept looking around waiting for praise and she didn’t get it! She was talking over Ella and Sedat totally un interested in what they were saying. I also clocked the way she looked at Sedat 😡
Ela made a comment saying that one of her curly fries looked like the letter ‘G’ or an ‘E’ and Sevda didn’t even acknowledge what she said!! I think she tunes out of listening to Ela and Sedat! She was more concerned about hearing praise about the beige meal! 🤢

Horrible woman you are Sevda, totally being ignorant towards your husband and daughter, especially day 1 of being away for a week!!!!

sparklecat

Aug 27, 2024
yorkshire
Very sad to see her just ignoring him/
His attempts at making conversation 😩😩 hard watch
She winked at him, to remind him of his lines - ‘you will say sedat that you missed my cooking’ words to that effect. What a nasty horrible woman - blaming him for the shopping - Sevda, be there and sort it yourself you thicko ! ‘ Such a busy day guyzzzzz’ - granted, it will have been busy, unpacking, washing YOUR holiday clothes, picking up your dog YOU left to go on holiday - you just had a week abroad, not checking out into where you were even going, stuffing your face, sitting by the pool, doing things you have never done with your kid, flirting with Tunisian men who you don’t realise flirt with everyone for tips, learning the concept of tipping (the poor little Tunisian people, so condescending) because we told you , making fwends, buying yet more tat. Absolutely selfish cow. She knows all this as it’s clear she reads here, yet still, she carries on being a fik do 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Mar 3, 2024
This is content apparently.
What’s wrong with her lips? Her talking? Her not being able to get her words out.
The pointing!
She’s such a s person!

She met friends or made friends? There’s a BIG difference. And now she’s eating what they’re suggesting? Ffs stop being such a beg, you are literally begging people to be your friend.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1726593455.mov
She's pissing me of already and she just got back home. 🤬 She loaded up Sedat with a s ton of fries which he doesn't like. She gave Ewa a piece of bread with the crusts on which we all know now from the kid herself that she doesn't like. She has a really snarky attitude in both dish up and EWM with constant digs on him. The only thing that didn't piss me of was that she finally strapped up those Saggers. 😜

Apr 15, 2024
England
Well she clearly hates being back. Notice how happy she was on holiday and now with her family she’s nasty. Hates being around sedat and sadly Ela. She’s got a taster of living a carefree life that she’s going to now struggle getting back to her day to day life, counting down to her next holiday without sedat/ela.
So she’s a made a dinner dedicated to a random man she met on holiday who said this is what northerners have?? She’s lost the plot and she’s on a downward spiral.