Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
In what fing world is fishfingers and chips a delicacy? !! It’s what you give young kids for tea!
A delicacy is caviar or truffle! Deluded t!
That random ‘Dave’ was probably being sarcastic calling it a delicacy but this thick sev took it seriously and really thinks it’s a ‘northern delicacy’.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Ive got my heating on.

Me too!!

It's definitely not warm enough today for the woman to be wearing that ridiculous dress, it wouldn't be so bad if she pulled the sleeves up onto her shoulders to create a proper sleeve but she doesn't, maybe she enjoys making herself look like a desperate cheap street-walker advertising her wares to attract her next punter.
Honestly, wearing those dresses make her look cheap, why can't she see it? Why does she insist on wearing them? They do her no favours at all, they simply confirm exactly what she is, a person with no decent taste and as common as muck!!

There, I said it and feel better for it.

DanyDrogo

Jul 22, 2024
US
Me too!!

It's definitely not warm enough today for the woman to be wearing that ridiculous dress, it wouldn't be so bad if she pulled the sleeves up onto her shoulders to create a proper sleeve but she doesn't, maybe she enjoys making herself look like a desperate cheap street-walker advertising her wares to attract her next punter.
Honestly, wearing those dresses make her look cheap, why can't she see it? Why does she insist on wearing them? They do her no favours at all, they simply confirm exactly what she is, a person with no decent taste and as common as muck!!

There, I said it and feel better for it.
This dress is ick but the one with the reddish small flowers that looks all granny is the worst of the lot. Notice how she doesn't bring any of these on her trips.

Curious where people are ghost watching but I imagine we don't want to say on here so she doesn't try to shut that down too.

KLT89. <3

Sep 11, 2024
UK
She is so dull ! Listing off everyday chores to make herself busy ... has to re-edit a voice over .. I can see why as her voice overs are s ... orgasming over a fing dry Belvita .. I don't think the Belvita thing went the way she wanted ... she was blatantly trying to get a brand deal with them by eating them everyday... instead of that, they just sent her a load of biscuits. Hilarious! 🤣
I don't think she even got what she wanted from package. She got 3 kinds of biscuits, a metal mug, a set of containers and some other crap. I bet she was hoping for loads of different biscuit selections to save her buying them. She will go back to aldis version now she hasn't achieved what she tried to 😂

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
As usual, Ela’s lunchbox is full of sugar, sugar, sugar, sugar and more sugar!

Sevda do you or don’t you know that these fruit gummy things are full of SUGAR?

You definitely know ….party rings…loads of SUGAR…the cake snack (soreen) …more SUGAR…and crisps are not healthy. The strawberries are grapes would be fine if she had other healthy foods…and the yogurt tube is full of SUGAR too!

The only thing that is fairly healthy is the two tiny squares of cheese, tomato & cucumber sandwich.

WHY DO YOU TAKE AWAY HALF A HEALTHY SANDWICH (WITHOUT CRUSTS) BECAUSE YOU WANT HER TO HAVE MORE TIME TO EAT ALL THE UNHEALTHY SUGAR FOODS??????!!!!!

THIS IS YOU KNOWINGLY ABUSING THE HEALTH OF YOUR CHILD’S BODY! YOU ARE TAKING AWAY HEALTHY FOOD IN ORDER THAT SHE EATS A LOT MORE HIGHLY PROCESSED SUGAR LOADED FOODS & UNHEALTHY FATS.

This is complete neglect and abuse to your daughter’s health. It’s even worse on the days you make her jam sandwiches,

You also pack a sugar loaded drink!

It’s not like Ela even has a healthy breakfast…most days it’s a croissant with Biscoff spread (HIGH SUGAR!!!) or cheese or jam on crumpet or white bread. No healthy cereal, no good protein, fibre, etc.

Sevda, you are an atrocious mother! You basically are filling Ela’s bloodstream with lots of SUGAR and unhealthy fats (croissant, crisps and too much cheese!) She doesn’t even have a fighting chance to be alert in school …she’s living with sugar highs and crashes in her body throughout the day,

But you know that all that and…..

…you do NOT care.

You would rather clap back by carrying on feeding your daughter unhealthy foods, because by now….with all the information you’ve had and people asking you continually in comments why you feed her such poor breakfasts before school and such overloaded sugar packed lunches …..

…..you’d think to stop for the sake of your daughter’s health!? But you don’t! You’d rather retaliate and get back at the comments by keeping up filling your daughter with unhealthy, poor food choices.

This is something for social services to be aware of.. the taking away of healthy foods to make Ela eat more of the unhealthy foods…
I strongly agree with everything you have stated here, breakfasts full to the brim with sugar, packed lunches full of sugar!! She also often speaks for Ela saying she wouldn’t like it and almost telling Ela that she wouldn’t like something before the child has even tried it 🤦🏻‍♀️
For a long time now I have noticed how she does this day in and day out! I’ve said it many times but the video in which Sedat goes to get Ela more broccoli was shocking as she got really cross and said it was for Rocco! The amount of cheese she puts on her dinners/jacket potatoes is appalling! Plus the extra salt YOU SHOULD NEVER ADD ADDITIONAL SALT TO A CHILDS FOOD!!😡😡
Honesty it makes me mad!!